Marathon Theme Issues

Home Forums All Other Themes Marathon Theme Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AshAsh
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 39
    • Total: 46

Hi team,

I have a few queries on the site that I need some help with please.

– “Take a part” menu item on the home / landing page doesn’t give me the option to change it and link to anywhere else. We would like this to be linked/named “Results & Blog” and point to that page (already made you will see in quick links)
    – We had updated the “client testimonials” and it was showing on the updated/saved page correctly but at some stage it disappeared completely and we do not know how/why or what to do to get it back?? Please help
    – Mobile version of the site is difficult to read in places “Next event” which is watermarked behind the countdown is unreadable … (not sure if this is just because of the mobile setting). The colour feature under slider is not visible – it is showing as white angle in portrait mode – but when phone is held in landscape it seems to correct itself …

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

1. “Take a part” menu item on the home / landing page doesn’t give me the option to change it and link to anywhere else. We would like this to be linked/named “Results & Blog” and point to that page (already made you will see in quick links)??

Ans: This is done.

If you want to change Results & Blog text?

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Header >> Header >> scroll down and find text “Header Button Text” >> and change it there.

Kindly see example screen:
    https://ibb.co/kmZ4gM2

2. – We had updated the “client testimonials” and it was showing on the updated/saved page correctly but at some stage it disappeared completely and we do not know how/why or what to do to get it back?? Please help??

3. Mobile version of the site is difficult to read in places “Next event” which is watermarked behind the countdown is unreadable … (not sure if this is just because of the mobile setting). The colour feature under slider is not visible – it is showing as white angle in portrait mode – but when phone is held in landscape it seems to correct itself??

Regards,
    Dave

AshAsh
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 39
    • Total: 46

Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for your help. We just have a few more little things that we’re having issues with – can you please help?

1. On the mobile version the brand logo on the top left side of the header is very large and looks out of proportion with the rest of the page. I can see how to adjust this on the web version but haven’t been able to make any change to the mobile view – can you please assist?

2. The ‘results & blog’ button isn’t visible in the mobile version unless the phone is held in landscape – can you please have a look and see if this can be corrected?

3. The ‘read more’ button in the image slider isn’t visible in the mobile version unless the phone is held in landscape – can you please assist with this too?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Ash

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Issues have been resolved. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.