Manufacturing Pro reverted back after moving into hosting root

Home Forums All Other Themes Manufacturing Pro reverted back after moving into hosting root

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    steve25steve25
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 14

I just built a web site for a client on our server in a development folder called “newsite”. The SKT theme I used was: Manufacturing Pro Version: pro2.0

Everything was fine and approved to go live. I moved the site over into the public_html folder, changed the site and url paths. The site came back online fine, some pics went missing, but that’s typical and a simple fix. The thing that happened that surprised me, was the template itself reverted back to it’s stock settings. My slider images disappeared, the footer menu changed, and I had built a simple form and installed it into the footer #3 column, that’s gone and replaced with fake demo content.

So I need to find that form and the small paragraph I wrote for that area, and I need to understand why this occurred, so it doesn’t happen again. I’ve never had a template from other companies behave like this. It’s very frustrating, since I’ve basically had to recreate my home page.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.