- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
How do I make comments inactive in posts on my site? Can I turn it off?
1. All you need to do is go to that page after Log into WordPress dashboard. Scroll down and check the section: Discussion (if not able to see check above Screen Options to show Comments).
2. Uncheck the box: Allow Comments and click on Update.
3. If you want to remove comments sidewide on Pages use this plugin: “Disable Comments” https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/
Instagram has grown at a rocket pace to become one of the most popular social media platforms today. It’s not just meant to be a […]
There is no doubt to say that social media has gained massive success worldwide. Thus, adding social media icons on your WordPress blog is essential […]
We are thrilled to present you the best paining company WordPress themes ready to host any kind of residential or commercial painting services, painters and […]