- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Turn off comments
How do I make comments inactive in posts on my site? Can I turn it off?
1. All you need to do is go to that page after Log into WordPress dashboard. Scroll down and check the section: Discussion (if not able to see check above Screen Options to show Comments).
2. Uncheck the box: Allow Comments and click on Update.
3. If you want to remove comments sidewide on Pages use this plugin: “Disable Comments” https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/
A colorful collection of the best baby store WordPress themes is showcased in this article for kids stores and shops, online baby stores, game stores […]
Do you want to create your taxi transport and car rental business site? Are you looking for the best theme that facilitates your website? If, […]
WordPress has been around for 15 years now it’s not going anywhere but up the ladder and you can expect fascinating WordPress trends in 2021. […]