- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Turn off comments
How do I make comments inactive in posts on my site? Can I turn it off?
1. All you need to do is go to that page after Log into WordPress dashboard. Scroll down and check the section: Discussion (if not able to see check above Screen Options to show Comments).
2. Uncheck the box: Allow Comments and click on Update.
3. If you want to remove comments sidewide on Pages use this plugin: “Disable Comments” https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/
A put in practice guide to the best eSports WordPress themes can be found in this article for eSports and strikeball, action and military, leisure […]
The core thing about web designing is that it should be useful to the users. Whether you are a beginner to an experienced person you […]
If you want to develop a website and especially a blog then WordPress is a fantastic platform to rely upon. To improvise the functionality of […]