- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Turn off comments
How do I make comments inactive in posts on my site? Can I turn it off?
1. All you need to do is go to that page after Log into WordPress dashboard. Scroll down and check the section: Discussion (if not able to see check above Screen Options to show Comments).
2. Uncheck the box: Allow Comments and click on Update.
3. If you want to remove comments sidewide on Pages use this plugin: “Disable Comments” https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Obviously, this is why you’re looking for responsive impressive WordPress Themes that target your audience and […]
At the end of 2021, it is estimated that new ventures and other small businesses will invest more than $80 billion in other digital marketing […]
If you’re running a business, you need a website that will help you generate those leads. The idea is pretty simple. The more leads you […]