- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Turn off comments
How do I make comments inactive in posts on my site? Can I turn it off?
1. All you need to do is go to that page after Log into WordPress dashboard. Scroll down and check the section: Discussion (if not able to see check above Screen Options to show Comments).
2. Uncheck the box: Allow Comments and click on Update.
3. If you want to remove comments sidewide on Pages use this plugin: “Disable Comments” https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/
The number of WordPress powered websites around the world has exponentially increased in the last decade. This has resulted in emerging of distinct themes that […]
Two decades back no one had imagined that journals, newspapers, and magazines will be digitalized. But today if it is not digital then you are […]
If you are in the furniture business and looking to set up your first website, then you definitely need ot check out our collection of […]