- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
How do I make comments inactive in posts on my site? Can I turn it off?
1. All you need to do is go to that page after Log into WordPress dashboard. Scroll down and check the section: Discussion (if not able to see check above Screen Options to show Comments).
2. Uncheck the box: Allow Comments and click on Update.
3. If you want to remove comments sidewide on Pages use this plugin: “Disable Comments” https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/
Driving School WordPress themes have been discussed in this article for your reference. WordPress as one of the leading content management and publishing software is […]
What are some vibrant Music Video WordPress Themes? WordPress CMS platform presents an excellent opportunity for musicians and music directors across the globe to showcase […]
Are you looking for the best WP eCommerce WordPress themes? If your answer is yes, then you have landed on the right page because here […]