Maintenance Services Pro Issues

Home Forums All Other Themes Maintenance Services Pro Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey MorischKelsey Morisch
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Hello!

I’m using the Maintenance Services Pro theme and I’m running into a few issues while building my website.

1. On the Main Header where the phone and address icons are, I cannot adjust the sizing to fit all of the information in there correctly. Right now my email address and mailing address are wrapping under the icon and it looks weird. How do I fix this?

2. I have several service pages that are built out and look nice, but the Services that are listed under the Services Tab and are used in the Services shortcode for the services group design element looks terrible. How do I fix this?

3. Many of my pages are automatically pulling in the page name and I don’t want that to be seen. How do I remove that?

4. How do I change the Quick Links at the bottom of the page?

5. How do I change the sort order under the pages side-bar listing?

My website is still in development mode. I do not have it active.

Thank you,
    Kelsey

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30703
    • Total: 30703

Hi,

We are unable to see your website; it’s under construction mode.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected]

2. I have several service pages that are built out and look nice, but the Services that are listed under the Services Tab and are used in the Services shortcode for the services group design element looks terrible. How do I fix this?

Ans: There is no option to relink services to another page when you click on services; it’s an open services single page.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.