Magzine PRO

Home Forums All Other Themes Magzine PRO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Manjunath CVManjunath CV
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 9

Hi, I am using magzine pro and I do not need the post category and the post title to be shown on top of the posts on home page, I just need posts to be shown as thumbnails without any text dispalyed. Please help me with this

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.catbx, .catwrapslider h3, .cat-3-col h3 { display:none;}

Regards,
    Chris

Manjunath CVManjunath CV

Thanks for the assistance. After pasting the code the post title disappeared on the top section posts however I still see the post name on the latest posts section and other section on the home page, I have no intention to display post titles on Homepage. One morething is that, I would like to post a video on the home page(not as post but like a youtube video) How can I achieve that.

Please help me with the above things.

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Manjunath CVManjunath CV

website URL is www.ourleaderkvnk.com

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Manjunath CVManjunath CV

Hi,
    I am facing difficulty uploading screenshot, it’s post name displayed on the “latest posts” section, I don’t want the post name to be displayed.

Also I need help to post a video on home page (not like a post in which video s integrated but a video itself on the homepage)

www.ourleaderkvnk.com is the website, please help me resolve above concerns.

Thanks and regards,
    Manjunath

Manjunath CVManjunath CV

https://imgur.com/a/dzeaS

1) Above is the link for image, as it can seen at latest posts section name of the post is displayed and I do not want the name to be displayed.

2) In this section, posts will be displayed in sliding effect however I do not wish to display individual posts sliding instead I need the images to be sliding without any links associated with it. (Images sliding without any hyperlink instead of posts)

3) Help me with a custom code to display videos on home page, eg. https://imgur.com/vvEvmoT (this image is of political pro theme, our program section) I need similar option here on home page.

Please help me with the above requirements. www.ourleaderkvnk.com is the website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.