- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am working with the theme here:
When I installed the theme and the demo content the Make Appointment button does not show. How do I make that button show?
Kindly follow these steps to setup Make Appointment button.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter make-appointment class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
Travis Lima Today we are going to conduct the interview of Travis Lima from the City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. He is a Marketing […]
Are you someone who is looking for the best missionary WordPress theme for your charity organization? Do you want a responsive and professional looking theme […]
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]