- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am working with the theme here:
When I installed the theme and the demo content the Make Appointment button does not show. How do I make that button show?
Kindly follow these steps to setup Make Appointment button.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter make-appointment class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
Exercise and WorkOut WordPress themes have been on the rise and with more and more themes now developers are targeting niche markets. One such market […]
This time we have scoured the Internet for the best polyclinic WordPress themes ready to serve as a reliable platform for any medical and clinic […]
This article is related to the various Medicine Supply WordPress Themes for creating the Medical Websites. There is a universal principle about time that it […]