- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am working with the theme here:
When I installed the theme and the demo content the Make Appointment button does not show. How do I make that button show?
Kindly follow these steps to setup Make Appointment button.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter make-appointment class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
The biggest problem with the beginners on WordPress of the post editor is that they cannot spell check their written blog. This is one the […]
Have you lost your WordPress Admin Password? Want to Reset WordPress Admin Password? If yes, so connect with this page and get to know the […]
The next time you are publishing your blog post in WordPress, beautify it widget on WordPress. The one widget we will be talking about in […]