- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am working with the theme here:
When I installed the theme and the demo content the Make Appointment button does not show. How do I make that button show?
Kindly follow these steps to setup Make Appointment button.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter make-appointment class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
If you are willing to have an online space to share your hobbies and crafts, handmade goods or creative portfolio, interesting blog articles and news […]
The best digital downloads WordPress themes are brought together in this article for digital products selling and digital downloads, digital specialists and digital technology experts, […]
What are some popular Gourmet WooCommerce Themes? A food business owner or a developer making website for restaurants, both will enjoy the list given below […]