- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am working with the theme here:
When I installed the theme and the demo content the Make Appointment button does not show. How do I make that button show?
Kindly follow these steps to setup Make Appointment button.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter make-appointment class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
Ascencia Fike Today we are going to conduct the interview of Ascencia Fike from Indonesia. She is an Affiliate marketing specialist at Saturday drive. She […]
In order to kick your virtual tour off in style, we have collected the best and the most modern looking home builder WordPress themes for […]
Internal server error is one of the most common errors on the internet. It is more so when you have a WordPress website. As a […]