- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am working with the theme here:
When I installed the theme and the demo content the Make Appointment button does not show. How do I make that button show?
Kindly follow these steps to setup Make Appointment button.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter make-appointment class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
If you are working with the older version of the SEO site map plugin for a long time, then it can create a problem. However, […]
WordPress is a powerful CMS that helps you to reach your business goal very soon. Basic WordPress platform is not sufficient to make your website […]
Suppose you have created a fully functional website and taken care of each and every feature that the user’s need should be fulfilled. But what […]