Issues with the Flower shop theme.

Home Forums Perfect Forum Issues with the Flower shop theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Atle GrimseidAtle Grimseid
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Hmm.. Hoping this is the correct forum..

Just bought the SKT Perfect theme, thinking it would be a better solution instead of just buying one single theme. The theme I’m using in that package is “Flower Shop”. Really like this one, but, there is some issues with this theme that I hope you would fix. Theese issues is the same with you demo of the theme, so I don’t think there is any reason for me to add any links here.

On the front page, on the “products” part that’s a part of this theme, when you click the “add to cart” button, the product is added to the cart. But, when you then go to the cart or any other page on the site, a second product of the one you added is added one more time. That means, if you add one product and then continue to the cart to make a payment, there will actually be 2 of the same product waiting for you there. This is not happening anywhere else on site, only on the front page with this piece that’s a part of the theme.

This theme is not very good on mobile phones.

There is a bug with the slider on the top of the front page, the one with the three boxes with “free shipping” etc partially over it. That slider or the boxes is not showing up correctly on mobile devices. Choosing to watch the theme from mobile in WordPress actually confirms it too.

On the front page you also have the part where you can read customer feedback. This one is not showing good at all on mobile. Just take a quick look and you’ll see what I mean by it.

The last one, I’m really not sure if it’is ment to be like that. But take a look at the cart in the header from mobile. The amount all the way to the left on the screen, the cart is all the way to the right of the screen. Was it intended to be like that? 🙂

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

It would be great if adding a link to Skt’s demo of the theme is enough as we can see the same issues on that site (No disrespect, but I don’t think it’s looking so good with links to the real shop around in support forums online that’s available for everyone). But as I said, you’ll have the exact same issues as described in Skt’s demo:

https://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/flowershop/

Something is not working with that url.. Maybe something like this:

sktperfectdemo.com/demos/flowershop/

Hi,

This is done. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Not sure what you mean by “This is done”? What should I check?

If you mean that it’s fixed on the url I provided, then no, it’s not. Everything is the same there.

Thank you 🙂

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.