Tagged: Solar Energy
- April 18, 2019 at 6:07 pm #121894
Ok.. I have solved some of the issues I mentioned before myself…
here are a few issues that I am currently having with this theme…
1. On the Menu Bar, I have 1 pull down tab. When I am the Customization Mode, the Menu colors are correct.. However, when I am actually on the site, the background color of the pull down menu changes from Black to White.. I cannot find any way to fix this.. and I dont know the CSS Code to manually make it change.
2. Similar issue with my Blog page… it seems to ignore the color setting from customization, or it does really have its own settings, but it posts each Blog summary with a White Background that I cannot change.
3. on most of the pages, I also have the Post Sidebar. The colors while in Customization Mode are correct, but when I view the page live, the text color of each item is different, and its a dark color which with my black background makes it almost invisible.. i cannot seem to correct this either..
4. I would like to fix the Header Bar and Menu tabs permanent on the top of the screen. At this time, they appear on each page, but scroll up with the page so they are out of view as you scroll down. any way to make them stay there and have the rest of the page scroll underneath? some Templates do this already…
5. On the Ninja Contact Form, is there anyway to have it send the responses to my email acct?
6. On most of the pages that are after the Home Page, there seems to be a blank line between the Page Title and Menu Bar.. How do I get rid of this or move that Page Title up? just too much empty space there…
7. and one last thing was a suggestion to include more control on the Slider. You have setting for speed of transition and pause (timing for next slide) but you need to include a fade timer setting for the words.. they picture does such a nice transition, but the words just pop on instantly, there is no fade out then fade back in…
If you wanna check my site, please go to InnovativeElectric-Inc.com
James RoselleApril 19, 2019 at 5:53 am #121909Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 23445
- Total: 23445
We did not find any issues on your website
Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.
ChrisApril 19, 2019 at 4:23 pm #121956
Problem #1 – https://imgur.com/F1daPUV
Problem #2 – https://imgur.com/tfVA0sO
Problem #3 – Doesnt seem to be an issue atm
Problem #4 – https://imgur.com/F3bc2ee
Problem #5 – please READ MY ISSUE, I need the contact info sent to my email account
Problem #6 – https://imgur.com/a8kuUVO
Problem #7 – READ MY ISSUE, I need the text speed in your slider to fade in and out…
NEW ISSUES –
Problem #8 – When I click on the menu tab that has the pull-down menu https://imgur.com/4ZD1YqK
I do not want it to go to another page, I want the click to be ignored…
right now I made the page private, but if you click that tab, it goes to 404 page….
Its a pull down menu, it does not have a page of its own…April 20, 2019 at 2:07 pm #121980
Ok. I have figured out how to fix Items 1 and 2 now… You all seem to have alot of bad code in your theme… looking at it in the editor there are many lines that simply dont work because you are changing items out of order.
Since I dont know exactly where every item is located, I have figured out a work around. If anyone else is reading this, listen up. Here is an easy way to figure out the proper CSS code changes to modify certain items.
In Chrome or your browser, you can right click on ANY item on ANY WEBSITE and see the actual coding with Inspect feature. You can even modify that coding on your own screen… and if you are working on a Website OFFLINE, you can change and save things on the fly this way. In the case of a WordPress site such as this one. I can use this feature to find the name tag of any Widget then modify it correctly on the screen and copy than paste that edit into the Custom CSS editor in your Customization Section.
As far as my other issues, those I cant seem to find or fix. I really need to know how to get the Ninja Forms to send their data to my email account. that is my main task for today!April 22, 2019 at 10:45 am #122067Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 23445
- Total: 23445
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.