Inner page banner

Home Forums All Other Themes Inner page banner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    clareclare
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 21

Hi. I’m using SKT Restaurant and I want to have different images in the banner for each page.
    I thought I’d worked it out and put a featured image. I checked the size that had been used (1400 x 382 pixels) for the default inner banner and made one the same size and set it as the featured image on http://www.wicklodgeclacton.co.uk/contact-us/

But it looks awful. What’s it done to the size? The actual image is http://www.wicklodgeclacton.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/contact-page-banner.jpg and looks great.

TIA
    Clare

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Okay, Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

clareclare
    Participant

Can’t you tell me how to do it myself? I’m going to need to do for other pages.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly go to header.php >> And find this code:

$src = wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id($post->ID), 'homepage-thumb' );

Replace this new code there:

$src = wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id($post->ID), 'full' );

Regards,
    Dave

clareclare
    Participant

Cheers.
    Got another issue now but I don’t think it’s you as when I tried to update the file I got an error
    “Unable to communicate back with site to check for fatal errors, so the PHP change was reverted. You will need to upload your PHP file change by some other means, such as by using SFTP.”
    Fun times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.