Images missing/cut off in mobile – WHITE THEME

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support Images missing/cut off in mobile – WHITE THEME

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tamsin BoschTamsin Bosch
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 12

Hi (again)

I need to change the way that the images on my site show up on a mobile/tablet view with the site https://bishbashbosch.com/

The top banner image cuts off, and more importantly cuts off the text: “Completely obsessed with all [things creative]”

And then the photo directly below, next to the “about us” section only comes up as a very thin line when viewed on a mobile.

I’ve been in the theme editor area and it only gives the option to make something not visible when viewed on a mobile – could you assist?

Thank you
    Tamsin

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30655
    • Total: 30655

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:479px) {
    .slider-main .nivo-caption .nivo-caption-content { padding:0 30px !important;}
    .elementor-column.elementor-col-50.elementor-top-column.elementor-element.elementor-element-15f51a32 { min-height: 330px;}
    }

Regards,
    Brad

Tamsin BoschTamsin Bosch
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 12

That worked perfectly, thank you so much!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30655
    • Total: 30655

Hi,

If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/26/

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.