I don't receive emails from contact form

Home Forums I Am One Support I don't receive emails from contact form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eka ChuEka Chu
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi there!

Thanx for the excellent theme! Everything works except contact form. I just don’t receive feedbacks.

Please, help me to solve this problem!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

This is the shortcode: [contactform to_email=”[email protected]” title=”Contact enquiry form”]

Check the email you have pasted and change it to yours.

In case it still doesn’t work for you remove our shortcode of contact form from sections and use your own plugin like contact form 7 or other plugins available in WordPress.org for contact form.

Paste the shortcode of the plugin you use replacing the theme default in section.

Regards,
    Shri

Eka ChuEka Chu
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2

Thanx, but it still doesn’t send any messages to the email. I’ve tried Contact Form 7, but it looks awful and i cannot customize it as it looks with your shortcode.
    Please help me. 

Thanx.

Keymaster

Okay send us via email: [email protected] your WordPress admin and ftp details and we will make the contact form (ours) working.

Regards,
    Shri

Michele NicholasMichele Nicholas
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

I’m wondering how to remove the form label input for website as I don’t need it What file can I look at?

Thank you for helping me fix my nav issues last night!!! You saved at a handful of hair!

Keymaster

Didn’t understand meaning of form label input. Can you clarify a bit more.

Regards,
    Shri

Michele NicholasMichele Nicholas
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

Ok In the main form, when I inspect element through a web browser, I see the HTML for the form: I want to delete the bolded code below, my client doesn’t need the user’s website. I’ve looked through the template files, but I can’t find the contact form html anywhere…

Thanks for your help in advance. This is a really nice form and it’s working beautifully!

<div class=”main-form-area” id=”contactform_main”><form name=”contactform” action=”#contactform_main” method=”post”>

<p class=”left”><input type=”text” name=”c_name” value=”” placeholder=”Name”></p>

<p class=”right”><input type=”email” name=”c_email” value=”” placeholder=”Email”></p><div class=”clear”></div>

<p class=”left”><input type=”tel” name=”c_phone” value=”” placeholder=”Phone”></p>

<p class=”right”><input type=”url” name=”c_website” value=”” placeholder=”Website with prefix http://”></p><div class=”clear”></div>

<p><textarea name=”c_comments” placeholder=”Message”></textarea></p><br><p class=”left”>1 + 2 = <input style=”width:200px;” type=”text” placeholder=”Captcha” value=”” name=”c_captcha”><input type=”hidden” name=”c_captcha_confirm” value=”eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3″></p><div class=”clear”></div><p class=”sub”><input type=”submit” name=”c_submit” value=”Submit”></p>

</form>

</div>

Keymaster

Hi Michele,

Its within custom-functions.php
    Path to the file: wp-content/themes/iamonpro/inc/custom-functions.php

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.