How to reduce the height of the footer?

Home Forums IT Consultant Support How to reduce the height of the footer?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CarolineCaroline
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 2

I’ve looked everywhere, changed all the footer widgets and its still HUGE. Anyone got any advice please?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Caroline,

Kindly show us your website link.

Regards,
    Shri

KevinKevin
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 17

Shri,
    thats not a good response to caroline that others can use. i have the same question and would love it if you could post usable responses when people ask questions.

@Kevin: Please do not BUMP into other’s posts.

Now without seeing what she has done how should we be able to judge what is the problem?

Does our theme demo show HUGE Footer widgets? Answer is No.

Please co-operate with us when we ask something there is a reason.

Unless full co-operation support can’t be provided.

Regards,
    Brad

KevinKevin
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 17

Brad, Cant recall a time where a moderator has scolded a user because they are looking for answers. I thought these forums were designed for us to get answers to questions – which is usually by searching for someone that had similar issues. But you did not put your answer in here so we cannot do that in this case. Kindly place answer in these posts so that we can all benefit and not have to wait for answers directly from you, which is what I have been doing.
    With regard to the HUGE footer – not the wording I used – that was Caroline’s wording, so please don’t scold me for that too. I simply was interested in knowing how we can change it if we personally would like it to be a different size AND I have tried to change the color from black but it wont take so you must have some overriding code in your styles. Kindly answer that too please.
    If I MUST post this in a new, separate post to satisfy you then pleas let me know and I will do so.
    Not trying to be difficult, but after many hours of trying to figure this theme out – frustration level and satisfaction level are going in opposite directions.

I don’t understand why you argue with us all the time. We are indeed trying to help. Without having a look at your website we can’t give a solution because our theme doesn’t have a huge footer.

If you think that we should answer without having a look at your site not sure how we can then.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.