Homepage

Home Forums All Other Themes Homepage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brenda RodriguezBrenda Rodriguez
    • Topics: 21
    • Replies: 44
    • Total: 65

Hello, I have some picture icons on my homepage (Appearance>theme options>sections). The picture icons currently lead to my shop page when they are clicked.

However, I would like the picture icons to lead to a product category instead. Otherwise, the customer will have to navigate through the product categories to find what was placed on the homepage for them. For example, I would like the picture of a dress to lead to specific dress when clicked. How do I do that?

Brenda RodriguezBrenda Rodriguez
    • Topics: 21
    • Replies: 44
    • Total: 65

To clarify, I have a picture on my homepage. The picture says “Island Girl Collection”, when that picture is clicked, I would like for it to direct the customer to a product category called Island Girl Collection which includes dresses I have chosen for that specific category.

At the moment, I only see an option that directs the customer to a page and not a product category.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-links-to/

After that create a new page with featured image and link it to the desired category page or product page then go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Fourth Column Services Box For Section 1 and select the newly created page.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.