Home Page Slider Options

Home Forums All Other Themes Home Page Slider Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SybilSybil
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi. I’m doing a poor job of isolating the CSS that controls the slider elements. Doing OK with the back pages so far, but the header… I would like to:

= change the slider title color (to white, for example) without changing any other heading colors.

= change the text-transform value on the section description to “capitalize” or “none” so that it is sentence case.

= selectively control the description font size instead of the header (h3) size in other areas. The text for my book descriptions need to be a little smaller.

= and of course, change the hover opacity. I’ve tried the code I found in the forum but so far, none of it is working. I used this to change the opacity to 0.2. When that didn’t work, I changed it to 0, but no change.

.strip_template figure section:hover .strip-fadder{opacity:0.2 !important; background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) none repeat scroll 0 0 !important;}

I will remove the “Coming Soon” page so that you can see http://www.crystalorbpublishing.com

Thanks for your help.

SybilSybil
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Please disregard. Discovered my problem was a plug-in. CSS changes working now.
    Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Okay Great 🙂

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.