- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello is my order #38526
For the Theme SKT Banking
Is there any doc about how to add button in menu like your demo : http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking/
APPLY FOR A LOAN
Cant find it =(…..
I add that line in the Head-type i use with modification for my website just before wp_nav_menu. I find the code in code source of the demo.
Thanks anyway or let me know if it was a simple way to do !
li id=”menu-item-3069″ class=”activelast menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-3069″
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
The iconic representation of a website can be termed as Favicons. If you carefully look at the address bar you can easily spot them. However, […]
This time we have singled out personal blogging WordPress themes for individuals, independent artists or authors to speak a word about their activities and professional […]
We have been constantly giving a lot of discounts and have come up with a great annual sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. […]