- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello is my order #38526
For the Theme SKT Banking
Is there any doc about how to add button in menu like your demo : http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking/
APPLY FOR A LOAN
Cant find it =(…..
I add that line in the Head-type i use with modification for my website just before wp_nav_menu. I find the code in code source of the demo.
Thanks anyway or let me know if it was a simple way to do !
li id=”menu-item-3069″ class=”activelast menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-3069″
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
In case you are looking for highly popular and crowd – speaking social WordPress themes for any kind of social – based performance online. You […]
Best 15 cool WordPress themes have been discussed to give your website the coolest and nicest looking designs. Appealing and beautiful design of every single […]
The best patterns of new WordPress themes with diversified structural and design solutions to respond to absolutely any kind of demand are highlighted in this […]