- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello is my order #38526
For the Theme SKT Banking
Is there any doc about how to add button in menu like your demo : http://sktperfectdemo.com/demos/banking/
APPLY FOR A LOAN
Cant find it =(…..
I add that line in the Head-type i use with modification for my website just before wp_nav_menu. I find the code in code source of the demo.
Thanks anyway or let me know if it was a simple way to do !
li id=”menu-item-3069″ class=”activelast menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-3069″
Kindly follow these steps to setup “APPLY FOR A LOAN” button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter activelast class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
Multilingual sites are the best way to connect with the world and the global audience. Especially when you want to expand your business in a […]
What do you do to create a creative and enticing website that aligns with the interest and experience of your customer? You use a good […]
Computer-mediated and network-based online and marketing strategies for the promotion of individual and corporate objectives are of primary importance as for today with tons of […]