Help with Tripadvisor widgets

Home Forums Hotel Pro Help with Tripadvisor widgets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SigurdurSigurdur
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello,
    I would like to put the reviews widget from tripadvisor into the servicespart column after the unordered list but the css of the widget seems to break and the hotel name and the tripadvisor image overlap.
    You can see the result here: http://asguesthouse.is/en/ scroll down below the galleries to get to the “about us” section.
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    Best,
    Siggi

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Options>>Basic Settings>>Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.servicespart .cdsROW.narrow { width:100% !important;}
    .servicespart .cdsComponent.logo { float:none !important; position:relative !important;}

Regards,
    Chris

SigurdurSigurdur
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the help!

Not sure why but that specific box was not updating although I have had no problems changing other options and saving them. In addition since I have two other lines of css code in there I also tested deleting them to see what happens and they also remain in this case. So at some point this was working, but I’m not sure if it is worth finding out what is happening.

In stead I added the code to the style.css of the theme. Not ideal of course but got it working at least. In theory only the second line is needed in order to stop the image and the text overlapping. So I deleted the first line again since it was enlarging the box of the widget too much.

Thanks again for the help.

best,
    Siggi

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.