Healing Touch Theme – Various Questions

Home Forums All Other Themes Healing Touch Theme – Various Questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NoraNora
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Hi,

I have a bunch of questions per below. Please bear with me as this is a bit of a learning process. I would give you access to the website but it isn’t published.

1. Search Icon: Can you give me the code to add an hourglass next to the menu on the top so that when it is clicked a search box appears? In WordPress I can easily add a search box and the word “search” on the header, but I’m not sure how to add an hourglass search button with a popup box next to the navigation menu.

2. Featured Boxes:
    – Is there a way to ensure the title of the boxes is on always on 2 lines? Depending on the width of the computer, the title is either on 1 or 2 lines which causes the boxes to sometimes have different sizes.
    – Is there a way to add dots at the end of the descriptions? I can see where I can specify how many words are in the description but since some words have more characters than others, much of the line is blank. I’d like to be able to add “…….” to the last word of each box description.
    – What is the simple way to push the boxes down so that they are not on top of the slider?

3. “Sections”
    – How do you get rid of the fade so that when you scroll down the sections do not fade in?

4. Section 1 – Featured Doctor Box:
    – What is the size of the picture that must go in the box? In the theme options most of the pictures show the size/specs but not the featured doctor box.
    – What would be the code to move the description of the doctor to be next to or underneath the picture instead of on top of the picture?

5. Section 2 – Testimonials:
    – Where is the source of the testimonial on the left with the accompanying picture and name? When I look in “Theme Option” and “Section 2″ I only see the following default code.

[column_content type=”two_third”]
    <h2>Latest News</h2>
    [latest-news show=”2″][blankspace height=”25″][readmore-link align=”left” button=”VIEW ALL NEWS” links=”#”][/column_content][column_content type=”one_third_last”]
    <h2>Client Testimonials</h2>
    [testimonials][blankspace height=”55″][readmore-link align=”left” button=”VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS” links=”#”][/column_content]

Where do you actually change the testimonial on the left along with the picture and name? I can’t seem to find it and the documentation does not seem to have it.

I hope my questions make sense and that I am not asking for too much help.

Thank you!
    Nora

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Nora,

1. Search Icon: Can you give me the code to add an hourglass next to the menu on the top so that when it is clicked a search box appears? In WordPress I can easily add a search box and the word “search” on the header, but I’m not sure how to add an hourglass search button with a popup box next to the navigation menu.
    Kindly use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bop-search-box-item-type-for-nav-menus/

2. Featured Boxes:
    – Is there a way to ensure the title of the boxes is on always on 2 lines? Depending on the width of the computer, the title is either on 1 or 2 lines which causes the boxes to sometimes have different sizes.
    Show us your website URL.

– Is there a way to add dots at the end of the descriptions? I can see where I can specify how many words are in the description but since some words have more characters than others, much of the line is blank. I’d like to be able to add “…….” to the last word of each box description.
    Kindly go to page-box.php and add the dots there.

– What is the simple way to push the boxes down so that they are not on top of the slider?
    Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
    Add this code there
    .all-box{margin-top:0 !important;}

3. “Sections”
    – How do you get rid of the fade so that when you scroll down the sections do not fade in?
    Kindly refer to this forum post on how to disable animation: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/home-page-responsive-display/

In case you are unable to disable animation on your own kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact.

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

4. Section 1 – Featured Doctor Box:
    – What is the size of the picture that must go in the box? In the theme options most of the pictures show the size/specs but not the featured doctor box.
    217px x 267px

– What would be the code to move the description of the doctor to be next to or underneath the picture instead of on top of the picture?
    Add this code in custom css box
    .acc-content{min-height:405px;}
    .drinfoarea{top:0 !important;}

5. Section 2 – Testimonials:
    – Where is the source of the testimonial on the left with the accompanying picture and name? When I look in “Theme Option” and “Section 2″ I only see the following default code.
    Watch This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSdud-fAV3c

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.