- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have couple of issues needs to be fixed with the position of style of language swicther and search boıx.
1. I need more stylish search box to be positioned on the main menu bar at the right end.
2. I can’t see how to align the space between the search box and language switcher..
3. How to control the font size and stype of the language switcher and search box…
Thanks for your swift response.
Kindly show us the website.
On Menu adding search means coding related. So we can just guide you or else this is customization which we can do for you (paid).
Show us the website for the 3rd point as well.
Are you looking for the best WordPress accessibility plugins? If so, you have landed on the right page. By using accessibility plugins you can make […]
Facebook has become one of the largest social media platforms that send more traffic to your online store and help you generate more sales and […]
You have a website, but don’t know what to write on a WordPress blog? Then it’s time to learn about some good tools for creating […]