- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have couple of issues needs to be fixed with the position of style of language swicther and search boıx.
1. I need more stylish search box to be positioned on the main menu bar at the right end.
2. I can’t see how to align the space between the search box and language switcher..
3. How to control the font size and stype of the language switcher and search box…
Thanks for your swift response.
Kindly show us the website.
On Menu adding search means coding related. So we can just guide you or else this is customization which we can do for you (paid).
Show us the website for the 3rd point as well.
The iconic representation of a website can be termed as Favicons. If you carefully look at the address bar you can easily spot them. However, […]
This time we have singled out personal blogging WordPress themes for individuals, independent artists or authors to speak a word about their activities and professional […]
We have been constantly giving a lot of discounts and have come up with a great annual sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. […]