H5 Header Tag

Home Forums All Other Themes H5 Header Tag

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Edward RichardsEdward Richards
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 18

Hi, I’m using the Kraft Pro theme on laundrymachines.ie and it now seems to have an H5 tag with over 120 characters on the home page when I check it on seocentro.com as below. How can I fix this, thanks

<H5> Commercial Laundry Machines Ireland | Dormer +353 42 937 2106 Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 Menu Home About Us What Our Customers Say Cookies and Privacy Policies Products Commercial Laundry Machines | LG Commercial Washing Machines | LG Commercial Tumble Dryers | LG Coin Operated Washing Machines | LG Coin Operated Tumble Dryers | LG Stackable Washing Machines and Dryers | LG Industrial Laundry Machines | Renzacci Industrial Washing Machines | Renzacci Industrial Tumble Dryers | Renzacci Closed Circuit Tumble Dryers | Renzacci Coin Operated and Stacked Machines | Renzacci Barrier Washing Machines Finishing Equipment Finishing Equipment | Lelit Commercial Steam Irons | Lelit Electric Steam Boilers with Irons | Lelit Vacuum Ironing Tables | Lelit Iron Shoes Finishing Equipment | Pony Finishing Tables | Pony Form Finishers | Pony Presses | Pony Rotary Cabinets | Pony Shirt Machines | Pony Spotting Cabinets | Pony Spotting Tables | Pony Trouser Toppers | Pony Odour Sanitising Cabinet | Renzacci Roller Irons | Renzacci Dryer Ironers | Renzacci Laundry Detergents Wet Cleaning Wet Cleaning Detergents Wet Cleaning Machines Second Hand Laundry Machines Servicing Delivery Across Ireland Finance Contact Us Commercial Washing Machines from ONLY €1,895 + VAT The leading commercial washing machines in Ireland Read More » Commercial Tumble Dryers from ONLY €1,495 + VAT The leading commercial tumble dryers in Ireland Read More » Industrial Washing Machines High quality Easy to use, fully programmable and built to last Read More » Industrial Tumble Dryers High quality Energy efficient, reduced drying times and designed to last Read More » Finishing Equipment Finishing first High quality irons, presses and universal formers Read More » Steam Irons and Boilers Quality performance Irons and boilers that make ironing easier Read More » Commercial Laundry Machines from Dormer Commercial laundry machines and detergents from Ireland’s leading supplier since 1990. We deliver complete laundry solutions with our wide range of commercial washing machines, tumble dryers, steam irons, and finishing equipment. We have all your requirements for commercial laundry equipment covered. Contact us today for a quote. Installation and Servicing Our experienced engineers are trained to install and service laundry equipment. Read More > Delivery across Ireland We deliver to all counties across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Read More > Finance Options Available We work closely with banks and leasing companies who offer finance options. Read More > Commercial Laundry Machines | Our Products Commercial Washing Machines | LG Commercial washing machines that deliver brilliant cleaning results from ONLY €1,895 + VAT. The LG Giant C+ is the best high spin commercial washing machine in Ireland because it is outstanding value, very energy efficient and has a 3 year motor warranty. Choose an LG Giant C+ washing machine because it will save you money and make more profit for your business. View More Commercial Tumble Dryers | LG Commercial tumble dryers that are outstanding value from ONLY €1,495 + VAT with a 3 year motor warranty. The LG Giant C+ is the best commercial tumble dryer in Ireland because it is very energy efficient while delivering outstanding drying results. Choose an LG Giant C+ tumble dryer because it will save you money and make more profit for your business. View More Industrial Washing Machines | Renzacci Industrial washing machines from Renzacci deliver high quality cleaning results. Built to last, they are an excellent choice for busy laundries. Electric or steam heated washing machines are available. Renzacci industrial washing machines are available with the following load capacities: 9kgs (20lbs), 11kgs (25lbs), 13kgs (30lbs), 16kgs (36lbs), 22kgs (48lbs), 35kgs (77lbs), 55kgs (120lbs) and 90kgs (200lbs). View More Industrial Tumble Dryers | Renzacci Industrial tumble dryers from Renzacci are energy efficient, high quality and heavy duty. Built to last, they are perfect for busy laundries. Electric, gas or steam heated tumble dryers are available. Renzacci industrial tumble dryers have the latest air flow technology to significantly reduce energy consumption. Renzacci industrial tumble dryers are available with the following load capacities: 10kgs (22lbs), 16kgs (35lbs), 25kgs (55lbs), 36kgs (80lbs), 55kgs (121lbs), 122kgs (268lbs). View More Finishing Tables | Pony Pony are the leading finishing tables for busy laundries and dry cleaners. They are available with vacuum, blowing and steaming models. View More Presses | Pony Pony are the leading presses for busy laundries and dry cleaners. They are available with a wide variety of options. View More Commercial Steam Irons and Electric Steam Boilers | Lelit Commercial steam irons and electric steam boilers from Lelit deliver very professional ironing results. Lelit irons make even hours of ironing easier and more comfortable. View More Vacuum Ironing Tables | Lelit Vacuum ironing tables from Lelit help you easily achieve professional ironing results. The heated ironing tables help to stretch creases. Lelit ironing tables are high quality and very good value for money. View More Laundry Detergents Dormer are Ireland’s leading supplier of laundry detergents including washing powders, fabric conditioners, bleaches, starches and stain removers. With our expertise in commercial laundry we can advise you on how to use the right laundry products to get the best cleaning results. Saving you time and money on your laundry. View More Second Hand Laundry Machines Visit our second hand laundry machines page to see the second hand laundry equipment that we are currently advertising. We advertise second hand washing machines, tumble dryers and finishing equipment. View More Industrial Laundry Machines There are no found team member Commercial Laundry Equipment Manufacturers Our manufacturers, LG, Renzacci, Lelit, Pony, Buefa, Rosch, Christeyns and Ideal Manufacturing are global leaders in commercial laundry equipment and laundry products. Producing high quality commercial laundry machines and laundry detergents at competitive prices. Our manufacturers share our passion for helping you achieve the best laundry results. They have a vast knowledge of commercial laundry. Buy from Dormer and you gain access to all their expertise. What Dormer Customers Say Below are just some of our many satisfied customers. Terry in Belfast I am very happy with the new Renzacci laundry machines I bought from Dormer. They are very easy to use and I am now able to wet clean delicate garments. This is allowing to me to generate additional income through cleaning a wider range of garments. Jerry in Dublin I was very impressed by the service provided by Dormer. They understood exactly what laundry machines I required. Stephen in Kildare The LG machines are great value and have helped me expand my launderette. I am particularly impressed with the 3 year manufacturer’s warranty that LG offer on the motors in their machines David in Meath I am very impressed with the engineers from Dormer. They are very helpful and installed my new Renzacci washing machine with a minimum of fuss. View More About Dormer Established in 1990, we are the leading supplier in Ireland of commercial laundry machines and laundry detergents. Our experienced engineers are trained to install and service laundry machines. Brewery Street, Castlebellingham, Co. Louth Phone: +353 42 937 2106 Useful Links LG Machines Renzacci Machines Irons Iron Shoes Wet Cleaning Machines Used Machines Servicing Finance Options Testimonials Cookies Contact Us (c) Dormer (Ireland) Limited 2016 – Laundry Machines Ireland is a registered business name of Dormer (Ireland) Limited By using this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the Dormer cookie policy. For more information see our cookies and privacy policies page. READ MORE I ACCEPT </H5>

Edward RichardsEdward Richards
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 18

Hi, the above issue only seems to happen when I view laundrymachines.ie with internet explorer. It works fine when using Google Chroome of Firefox. Can I fix this issue with internet explorer?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.