Google Fonts

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Google Fonts

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi,

We checked, this is working fine. We did not find any issues on your website.

Have a look at:
    https://imgur.com/a/BHH3bim

Regards,
    Dave

Mark SteinMark Stein
    Participant
    • Topics: 16
    • Replies: 54
    • Total: 70

Still waiting on a response. You guys have done something that has rendered the theme I paid for unusable. Not sure what it is, but I appreciate your help in getting it resolved. Refer to previous posts for details.

Thanks,
    Mark

Mark SteinMark Stein
    Participant

PLEASE read this carefully (or go back and read the entire thread) before you reply. You updated the SKT FULL WIDTH PRO theme to support additional Google Fonts. You also installed a plugin called WPide (not sure what it is). The theme does not work with the changes you made. THIS IS NOT THE THEME YOU SEE WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE. If you read the comments you will see that because the theme isn’t working, we have activated the old FREE SKT FULL WIDTH theme, which is what you see when you go to www.meditate-wnc.org. Yes, it’s working when you look at it, because it’s not the theme that has the problem.

In order to fix the problem, you will need to log in using the credentials I sent you and switch to the SKT FULL WIDTH PRO theme. Then you will see the problem, which is displayed in the screen shots in this thread. We cannot leave it on the bad theme because it isn’t working properly. If you need new credentials, let me know.

I really appreciate all of the help you are providing, but we can’t get it fixed if you don’t understand what the problem is. I’m happy to provide further clarification if you need it. Please let me know. Thank you!

Hi,

This is done. Kindly check and confirm

Regards,
    Dave

Mark SteinMark Stein
    Participant

Seems to be working properly now. Thanks for your help. I’ll let you know if there are any problems, once I figure out all the new settings that weren’t there before.

Hi,

Sure 🙂 If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/24/

Regards,
    Dave

Mark SteinMark Stein
    Participant

Hi, folks, I’ve restored all of my formatting, and it looks good. One little thing still doesn’t seem to be working right, and maybe you can help me figure out what it is. The Footer 2 widget seems to “drop” (lower on screen than footers 1 and 3). It’s almost like there is an invisible widget I can’t see. It wasn’t doing this before we made the changes. Any ideas how to fix this? https://imgur.com/a/kJfjt8K

Mark SteinMark Stein
    Participant

https://imgur.com/a/kJfjt8K

Mark SteinMark Stein
    Participant

Strange thing – when I reinstalled Jetpack, this problem went away. Not sure why. If you can explain why ^^it happens^^, and how to fix it when Jetpack isn’t in use, it would be helpful.

Thanks.

Hi,

Issue resolved. Kindly check and confirm

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.