Give Lively App doesnt Work with Charity Pro?

Home Forums All Other Themes Give Lively App doesnt Work with Charity Pro?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikewash01mikewash01
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 20

I would like to have feedback on Give Lively App vs the SKT Fundraising App…I have read other topics that the Give Lively app is not compatible with Charity Pro….

Please advise as we would like to continue using the app of our choice based upon several options that SKT Fundraiser does not offer.

Thanks for your immediate attention in this matter!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Chris

mikewash01mikewash01
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 20

www.justuspartners.org

Please note that we haven’t YET activated the Give Lively Plugin to our website, because i read from other Charity Pro support messages that said that this Theme had an issue/problem/not compatible with the Charity Pro theme. I know that you have your own SKT Fundraiser plugin, however, this is NOT what we choose to utilize.

So I am merely asking if there is a problem/issue/not compatibility with the plugin of our choosing…if there is, can you kindly let me know the work arounds that you have done for other skt Theme Charity Pro customers.

Hopefully this has been helpful in what we are inquiring about the compatibility of the SKT theme Charity Pro with the Give Lively Plugin!

Thank you kindly!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.