Girlie pro Theme – Featured Image

Home Forums All Other Themes Girlie pro Theme – Featured Image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RanelleRanelle
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 12

The Featured image is not appearing at the top of my posts and I am unsure why.
    Example Page: http://earthyinsight.com/index.php/2016/06/11/reduce-water-pollution/
    When I used the preview option for the girlie Lite theme the featured images appear. However, they do not appear while actually using the pro version.
    My images are usually around 1280×850 which I believe should be plenty large enough to meet size requirements.
    I do no want to have to manually insert the image into my post as this interferes with SEO optimization, as well as the fact that the image appears in post previews.
    This is the second time I have had to inquire about this issue, and to be honest I am rather frustrated that the service has been so lacking. I was even told to contact support via email, to which I received no reply.
    I really hope that someone can resolve this issue….

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Featured images appear for pages and not for posts.

For posts you can set up images within the post itself i think its same as setting up a featured image. So on top just after title you can use add media and have the image pasted within the post content on top.

If you mean image under navigation that is common image managed via appearance>header

Regards,
    Shri

RanelleRanelle

Then why does it work in the lite version for posts? As I said I do not want to have to insert them into the post using the add media function because it interferes with SEO optimization. Why would it this be a feature in the lite version and not the pro version..i I paid money for more features, not less.

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Ranelle,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

RanelleRanelle

Last time i sent an email to support it was ignored. As such, can you please tell me exactly what you mean by admin details in case I misunderstood?

Hi Ranelle,

We need login details for your website.

Regards,
    Brad

RanelleRanelle

Hi there,
    I sent an email to SKT with login credentials and an explanation of the issue. I have not received a reply of any kind, nor has anything been adjusted. I am starting to really doubt the integrity of SKT themes and do not think I will be referring them to anyone, at least not at this point.

Hi Ranelle,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

RanelleRanelle

Yes thank you. Everything has now been resolved for the featured image and recent posts.

I am wondering however, if there is a guide on how to manipulate the recent post shortcode supplied by SKT for the girlie theme. If not, would someone be able to explain to me how i can manipulate the shortcode myself?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.