Gallery Issues on Jewellery Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Gallery Issues on Jewellery Theme

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ufuoma EmerhorUfuoma Emerhor
    Participant
    • Topics: 16
    • Replies: 53
    • Total: 69

Actually, there’s still a problem. I wanted to change the pictures in the Jewellery Gallery, which are the pictures for the designer’s Look Book. However, when I changed two of them and checked the link to view, https://elvirajude.com/lion-heart-collection, the images didn’t change. All the old pictures are still showing.

Please can you look into this? Thanks!

Participant

Okay, I’ve seen what the problem is. And it is resolved. Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Okay

Participant

I’m sorry to keep on this thread. The product images do not show completely on mobile devices. They are still covered half-way with text on the homepage and archive pages. Please can you configure for the mobile device too?

Also, when I click the top menu button (that is the three lines on the right hand side to open the menu bar) on my mobile screen, it doesn’t open. I don’t know why that is. Can you look into this also?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi,

Kindly use this one

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .product-thumb { height:auto !important;}
    .header.type3 #simple-menu { top:-190px !important;}
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean. Where am I supposed to input this code and what is it for?

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .product-thumb { height:auto !important;}
    .header.type3 #simple-menu { top:-190px !important;}
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Thanks a lot! Those two issues have been resolved!

Can you please still help? I have a couple more things I’d like to resolve with this theme, and I’m a bit stuck.

1. How do I get the items on the Shop page to appear order of the latest by default? It is fixed at ‘popularity’, and I’m not able to manipulate the order of the items. Please see the screenshot.

https://www.elvirajude.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Shop-Order.png

2. How do I get the colours to enlarge when the mouse hovers over them, instead of showing the colour label and price? See a screenshot of one of the product pages.

https://www.elvirajude.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Colour-Options.png

3. My client thinks that the video on the homepage is blurry. How can that be worked upon so that it is sharper?

Thanks so much!

Sincerely, Ufuoma.

Hi,

Kindly use this CSS

.wc-pao-addon-container.wc-pao-required-addon.wc-pao-addon.wc-pao-addon-colour img:hover {transform: scale(3); -webkit-transition: all .3s ease-out; -moz-transition: all .3s ease-out; -o-transition: all .3s ease-out; transition: all .3s ease-in-out;}

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Thanks for this. The colours now enlarge when you hover over them. I’m really happy about this!

The other issues remain, however. I look forward to your support/feedback on them.

Sincerely, Ufuoma.

Hi,

1. 1. How do I get the items on the Shop page to appear order of the latest by default? It is fixed at ‘popularity’, and I’m not able to manipulate the order of the items. Please see the screenshot.

Ans: Done

3. My client thinks that the video on the homepage is blurry. How can that be worked upon so that it is sharper?

Ans: Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

You guys are incredible! Thanks so much for all these efforts you’ve made to make me love your theme more!

I don’t know how I can take a screenshot of the video. It is on the homepage and the site is now live – elvirajude.com. To me, it’s not so bad. But it’s my client that’s complaining that it’s looking blurry. So, it you can tweak it to make it sharper, that would be great. It is actually pretty sharp on the mobile site though.

Sincerely, Ufuoma.

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible by using CSS. Kindly use HD video for more clarity.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.