Flip Box images not showing

Home Forums PicArt Flip Box images not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JulieJulie
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 48
    • Total: 80

I have worked all day trying to get Picart flip boxes to work. I have had a heck of a time getting my pictures to show. I went and reread the documentation, there was not much for flip boxes.
    I also took the advice I was given when I had a problem getting the sliders to show, I cleared out all of the fields and started fresh.
    I do my editing in Word but I paste the text into a plain text doc to strip out any Word artifacts. Sometimes I paste the exact same text into the edit content box and I get different results.
    Sometimes I paste the image name with the text and some times I have tried using the “Insert media” button.
    Along with the pictures not showing sometimes instead of my text showing the words backdescription= or frontdescription=” will show without the text.
    When I paste the original text in everything goes back to the default pictures.
    I love the bells and whistles on this template but I am VERY frustrated and I am tired of sitting on the computer and not seeing any progress.
    There should be pictures of real cute needle felted dogs in each box, but I am presently only seeing them in the first two. I am going to keep trying so things might change but I would really like to know what I am doing wrong.

http://www.needlefeltedanimals.com/
    JulieO

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30638
    • Total: 30638

Hi Julie,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Hi Julie,

Admin details are incorrect. Kindly send us correct admin details.

Regards,
    Brad

JulieJulie

I did finally get the flip boxes right on http://www.stlhandywomen.com and I am thrilled with them.
    Instead of writing all of the text in a plain text doc and pasting it into the “Section content” box I pasted each individual item into each field in customize mode. I compared the final text from the content box and most of the versions I had were exact matches so I don’t know why they didn’t work. Thanks for your support.
    JulieO

Hi Julie,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

JulieJulie

Sorry, I forgot to confirm that the issue was resolved and I have used flip boxes a few more times without any problems as long as I am caareful putting my text in.
    A Belated Thank you,
    JulieO

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.