- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Currently transitioning from Lite to pro but have ran into a few problems.
1. Services Boxes: When on lite any page that used header 2 for text would show up as enlarged 2 color font(1 word white, 1 orange) within the service boxes. In switching to Pro this no longer happens but I would like it to. See examples below.
Pic 1 = Lite
2. Footer column titles: For some reason only the fourth column title 2 color font(1 word white, 1 orange). As well there is a large spacing between Email: and the email provided. Finally can I rearrange the order of the columns to match my lite version.
Pic 1 = lite
3. Blog roll/posts: a) The featured image is located above the text on lite, on Pro it is much smaller and positioned beside the text. How to I obtain the format as seen in Lite? b) The background color matches the background color of the service boxes how can I change it to white as seen in my lite version.
Pic 1 = Lite
Please let me know if you require any further Info.
This can only be done via coder.
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
A search- based list of simple responsive WordPress Themes is at your disposal to exercise the simplest ways to provide an optimal mobile viewing experience […]
We are beyond excited to share the best escrow service WordPress themes with you. These templates are designed mainly for escrow and financial services, real […]
Non-profit organizations have played a pivotal role in contributing value to society. Since the evolution of internet age and websites, they are blessed with an […]