- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Currently transitioning from Lite to pro but have ran into a few problems.
1. Services Boxes: When on lite any page that used header 2 for text would show up as enlarged 2 color font(1 word white, 1 orange) within the service boxes. In switching to Pro this no longer happens but I would like it to. See examples below.
Pic 1 = Lite
2. Footer column titles: For some reason only the fourth column title 2 color font(1 word white, 1 orange). As well there is a large spacing between Email: and the email provided. Finally can I rearrange the order of the columns to match my lite version.
Pic 1 = lite
3. Blog roll/posts: a) The featured image is located above the text on lite, on Pro it is much smaller and positioned beside the text. How to I obtain the format as seen in Lite? b) The background color matches the background color of the service boxes how can I change it to white as seen in my lite version.
Pic 1 = Lite
Please let me know if you require any further Info.
This can only be done via coder.
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
We are currently finding ourselves in the age of the smartphone. Globally, people are spending more and more time on their mobile phones than before […]
By GoDaddy, some announcements were done on the 14th of September that it has purchased SkyVerge. SkyVerge is the WooCommerce supreme partner developer for WooCommerce. […]
Are you someone who is looking for the dental WordPress themes for your dental hospital? If yes, so you will be glad to know that […]