- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Currently transitioning from Lite to pro but have ran into a few problems.
1. Services Boxes: When on lite any page that used header 2 for text would show up as enlarged 2 color font(1 word white, 1 orange) within the service boxes. In switching to Pro this no longer happens but I would like it to. See examples below.
Pic 1 = Lite
2. Footer column titles: For some reason only the fourth column title 2 color font(1 word white, 1 orange). As well there is a large spacing between Email: and the email provided. Finally can I rearrange the order of the columns to match my lite version.
Pic 1 = lite
3. Blog roll/posts: a) The featured image is located above the text on lite, on Pro it is much smaller and positioned beside the text. How to I obtain the format as seen in Lite? b) The background color matches the background color of the service boxes how can I change it to white as seen in my lite version.
Pic 1 = Lite
Please let me know if you require any further Info.
This can only be done via coder.
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
Ubuntu is having a fair share of contributing to some of the best websites in the digital space. Similarly, for website development, WordPress which is […]
We at SKT Themes are energized to share fun WordPress themes with you to turn any kind of website building, development and maintenance as easy […]
No theme has everything you need. Sometimes you need add-ons apps to do everything you want the site to do. Some add-ons are available as […]