Event Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Event Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aamruthaamruth
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi, I purchased all themes from your kit but non of the are event based themes. Secondly a person need to know, some basic language still in order to enter sections. This is so difficult to person without its knowledge.
    Eg: To create event on the page, one need to enter [comingtrip month=”JAN” date=”27″ title=”Climbing Course” triptype=”Group Trip” price=”$99.00″ url=”#” target=”_self”]
    This was not we were expecting of these themes, mostly a widget to create our events.

Also we are not able to categorize events with respect to geneic of the event, like cultural, festival, concert and so on. So that user can select from the home page. Also filter with respect to cities.

Do you have any themes, which can work for our needs and simpler or did we invested on something useless.

Regards,

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Brad

aamruthaamruth

http://fachschaftsparty.eu/

aamruthaamruth

Hi, Any update on my issue would be good. As I am not sure, how to proceed with any of these themes.
    None are working as mentioned and needed.

Regards,

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly let me know what kind of issues you are having do you need an event calendar set up on any of your website pages or homepage we can do that for you?

Kindly set up the website till the limit you can and ask us for queries or help with regards to the rest and we can guide you and at times set it up for you as well.

Look forward to your next reply.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.