Event Planner – Sections not centered

Home Forums All Other Themes Event Planner – Sections not centered

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 7

Hi,

Having trouble with getting “Our Clients” and “Video Carousel” to center properly. Demo Video-Carousel that is in Home Section 3 looks perfect. I left it as a guide and created my own in a section further down using this short code:

[titlearea align="center" title="СМОТРИ" titlelast="ВИДЕО" subtitle="" titlecolor="#323131" titlelastcolor="#da3884" seperatorcolor="transparent"]
    [video-carousel playtext="Watch Videos"]

and it displays about 100px (just a guess) to the right which cuts off half of the last picture and forces the scroll buttons to come up.

Here is a link to the page: http://shkid.com/

The video section(s) are titled “СМОТРИ ВИДЕО” and the client section is titled “ПОПУЛЯРНЫЕ РУБРИКИ”.

As you can see the first video section looks great, the second one is off to the right cutting off half of the last video selection. Same for the client section. Also client section does not scroll properly. Try it and you will see. You have to click the scroll right button a few extra times to get it scrolled all the way to the 7th (last) entry.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant

Here is correct video section (in Home Section 3 – Demo)

Correct video section

Here is video section I created, offset to the right

Offset to right

Here is “Our Clients” section also offset to the right

Client offset

I can’t screenshot the scroll problem with “Our Clients”… that you will need to go see on the site itself.

In each case, the title words are centered if that helps to see the offset problem better.

ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant

At the same time, I might as well ask now while waiting… I have a problem with the Testimonial page too.

Demo shows many lines of text. Using the shortcode

[testimonials-rotator show="5"]

I get just three lines of text and scroll bars. I just need 7 or 8 lines, after that I can add a “Read More” button easy enough.

Demo version:

Demo version

Mine using above short code:

My version

And can the Testimonials be links to the actual page for that testimony? That way more could be added, including comments easily. I do have a “read more” on each page and if that could show, that would suffice. Sort of relates to the size thing. But if the picture was a link, that would be cool.

Two other hopes… can the round image below the individual testimonies be bigger?

And can it auto-scroll the boxes after a set period of time?

Thanks!

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.testimonilacontent-area { height:auto;}
    .clientslider p { display:none;}

Regards,
    Dave

ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant

Hi Dave,

Thanks! That fixed the testimonials size issue and centered the client slider correctly. The scroll buttons on the client slider are still working oddly. It takes several clicks for it to move, and it sometimes won’t move at all, or goes the wrong direction. If you go to the site you will see what I mean. It is about halfway down the page.

Also the video carousel is still not centered. I am guessing the command for it is similar to the one for the client slider. I am just not sure exactly what that would be.

Thanks for your help! Almost there!

ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant

Oh, and I almost forgot…

In addition to the scroll button issue in the “Our Clients” block, and the centering of the video-carousel, can you also tell me how to make the pictures bigger (the circles so more of the picture can be seen) in the testimonial section? And if it is possible, how to get it to auto-scroll every 10 seconds and then wrap around to the beginning and continue to auto-scroll?

Thanks again!

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email: [email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant

I created an account for you and sent you the details.

ripi0408ripi0408
    Participant

Oh, and when you look, you will see a video section near the top (Section 3). That is not the one with the problem, I just left it to show what I wanted it to look like. That is the demo one. The one I need fixed is at the very bottom of the page. — Thanks!

Hi,

Issue resolved. kindly check and confirm

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.