- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I bought and installed Furniture Pro.
The theme presents some problems:
1) There is no documentation that shows the size of the images.
2) When we put a product with additional image, the main and additional do not change.
3) The Menu appears at the top right of the page and in the header as well.
4) I downloaded all the themes. But I want to leave the PSD here for when I need it.
How can I do the downloas of all at the same time? ** I do not want to order one by one
Is there complete documentation of the themes?
Kindly refer our complete documentation.
Dave, good afternoon.
I have already checked all the contents of the documentation, the information does not have it and my doubts still continue.
Can you help me?
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
Let’s say you have started a business after a long session of planning and organizing, and you need to launch your online presence in WordPress. […]
When building a website for your multi location business, there is one platform that will assuredly come to the top of your short list: WordPress. […]
Although the whole structural and design components of the website are of great importance, menu deserves special attention. It acts as a guideline for each […]