- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I bought and installed Furniture Pro.
The theme presents some problems:
1) There is no documentation that shows the size of the images.
2) When we put a product with additional image, the main and additional do not change.
3) The Menu appears at the top right of the page and in the header as well.
4) I downloaded all the themes. But I want to leave the PSD here for when I need it.
How can I do the downloas of all at the same time? ** I do not want to order one by one
Is there complete documentation of the themes?
Kindly refer our complete documentation.
Dave, good afternoon.
I have already checked all the contents of the documentation, the information does not have it and my doubts still continue.
Can you help me?
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
The iconic representation of a website can be termed as Favicons. If you carefully look at the address bar you can easily spot them. However, […]
This time we have singled out personal blogging WordPress themes for individuals, independent artists or authors to speak a word about their activities and professional […]
We have been constantly giving a lot of discounts and have come up with a great annual sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. […]