Desparate for an easy fix. Please

Home Forums I Am One Support Desparate for an easy fix. Please

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    jake adamsjake adams
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 18

There seems to be no support for “I am One – creative theme?”  How do i show additional sections.  Im sure its easy but could someone please explain to me as i’ve searched for several days.  I want to use the additional sections in the theme, however my home page just ends, how i can i insert additional pages or sections rather.  Thank you so very much.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi

Please wait till 28th we are celebrating Diwali festival here in India. I assure we will solve once back. Please send us email with WordPress details.

Regards
    Shri

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Okay we are back. Kindly send us the WordPress admin and ftp details and we will set up the default theme for you so that you can understand how sections and menu is working.

Okay? Does that sound fine?

Regards,
    Shri

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

I think i mis understood your question. Its very simple. All you need to do is via dropdown in Appearance>Theme Options>Section you can select more sections than we have set up and it will start showing more sections. You can then edit those default blank sections and fill them up.

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

Im doing what you have suggested.  They are not appearing on the page?  And there is no template page to make that happen.  I must be missing something.  There are many sections that i can edit but they are not appearing on the site.  Do i need to delete the extra ones?  And where do include information in the footer section?  No widget says footer.  Thank you.

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Here is how you can set up menu in the navigation for each section: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/i-am-one-documentation/#section-and-menu

Scroll down and read from Go to Theme Options.

In case still unclear just send us the WordPress admin details and site url via email: [email protected]

We will set up the sections for you and then you can go ahead and edit them.

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

That did not work because there is no Front Page template.  I have purchased Pro and created a child theme but still have no front page template.

www.mediarescue.us

thanks

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

No need to create child theme and no need to set up using front page template.

All you need to do is go to Settings>Reading and select Show latest posts. It will automatically show the sections on the home page.

If you still have problems just send us the WordPress admin details via email: [email protected]

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

Thank you, that did the trick.  I knew it was something simple.  Is there a way now to include something in the footer, and can you reccomend something for capturing name, email, info on contact us page?  Thank you.

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Check shortcodes section and use the contact form shortcode. Shortcodes section is given in Appearance>Theme Options>Shortcodes.

Regards,
    Shri

jake adamsjake adams

I see no shortcakes that say anything about a contact form.  Can you please provide them to me.  Thank you.

Keymaster

HI Jake,

This is the shortcode: [contactform to_email=”[email protected]” title=”Contact enquiry form”]

Regards,

Shri

jake adamsjake adams

Thank you so much.  Are there shortcodes for the sections that you have on here?  When i choose 7 sections, I am trying to use some of the sections that were initially available but they are gone now?  because i assume i chose 7 so it deleted the others but i would like to use some of the the content you had.

also, anyway to make a page a section?  Lastly, what is the id represent (for the section?)  Thank you, sooo much.

jake adamsjake adams

last question, to use the carousel [out team]  where do i change or add the sliders?  Thank you

Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Sorry for the late reply. Its easy on left hand side there is a section called Team Members.

Just add team member title, designation, facebook links etc and then set up featured image for the photo.

That’s it.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.