Dashboard in Pro theme

Home Forums Gravida Support Dashboard in Pro theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LauraLaura
    Participant
    • Topics: 158
    • Replies: 195
    • Total: 353

Hello, we are using SKT Design Agency Pro theme and the WP toggle dashboard in live preview doesn’t show.
    Tried child theme same thing. Tried deactivating all plug ins, still doesn’t work. Tried activating non-pro theme, the toggle bar is there. The theme must be missing code, but I don’t want to mess with Header.php in adult theme.
    We would appreciate feedback,
    Thank you for your support.

LauraLaura
    Participant

Hello, please, disregard, resolved.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30627
    • Total: 30627

Cool

LauraLaura
    Participant

Hello, the clickable area for the button on the homepage slider isn’t accessible at all in regular view, only in mobile view, i can get a little hand hover and click below the button to go to content. How can I edit this, so the clickable area equals button.
    I was able to figure the class for it, but no matter what I do, it seems that the clickable area is somewhere else all together. Hover over the button doesn’t work either the text or bg won’t change color.
    http://mysbiz.com/ACS/

thank you

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

LauraLaura
    Participant

https://imgur.com/a/SSXjs
    Hello, I am not sure how to make a screen shot of this issue. Here is a screenshot of a slider with a button. The hover and button area are not working and are not clickable. It is only working in semimobile view and hover (button doesn’t change color) still doesn’t work, just the hand appears in the very small area bellow the button and you can click in that weird area to go to the destination page.
    <—- this is a link to our page, may be you can test it. I can’t figure out how to control the clickable area of the button no matter how I tried. I just used the slider configuration to create the button and added all the destination urls there in the Theme Editor.
    We appreciate any help with this issue. thank you

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.nivo-controlNav { z-index:1 !important;}
    .slide_info a.sldbutton:hover { background:#000; color:#fff; border:#000 solid 1px;}

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.