Customize css to create a Photo Frame property to certain categories of product

Home Forums All Other Themes Customize css to create a Photo Frame property to certain categories of product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Francisco Rubén Jorquera VillarroelFrancisco Rubén Jorquera Villarroel
    Participant
    • Topics: 31
    • Replies: 87
    • Total: 118

Hi Friends

On my website https://tests.copol.cl I want to sell products for pigs, chickens and cows, these products come from 4 different suppliers, so the photos are very different from each other and will cause my site to look messy .

I want to put a specific frame for each photo, according to each supplier, that way I can visualize the product catalog in a more organized way.

Now, if tomorrow I want to change the photo frame to a certain provider, I don’t want to go photo by photo putting the new frame, but in the CSS code I simply put the address of the new frame.

Please let me know how I can create these new CSS instructions and how to call them when creating the products. I am using SKT Butcher pro4.0 theme.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30683
    • Total: 30683

Hi,

Thank you for being our customer and purchasing themes from SKT Themes.

We are offering our old themes customers renewal discounts to be get back access to all the exciting themes we have launched till date along with support of 1 year.

Renew for just $69 and get access to all themes from SKT Themes and use the themes for lifetime on multiple domains/websites.

Here’s the link for payment via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7J5NCPDV8XXD2#/checkout/subscription

Or Pay via Credit Card:

https://buy.stripe.com/eVacNd1dm2xR7tu8wz

We look forward to welcoming you again into our family.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

https://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/20/12/37/44/image38.png

You have a serious problem. They are removing two months of subscription.
    Two years ago I bought an annual subscription in December and renewed it early last year in October.
    Are they punishing my early renewal? That’s not right. Check your procedures.

Hi,

We apologize, Your website is on under construction mode. Therefore we are unable to check the issue.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

We need to put a frame to each Woocommerce product photo, different for each supplier.
    In such a way that all the products that have the category of the supplier automatically show their corresponding frame

Suppliers
    growket -> frames-growket.png
    interheat -> frames-interheat.png
    kromschroeder -> frames-kromschroeder.png
    tigsa -> frames-tigsa.png

Categories
    Avicultura (Father)
    Growket
    Interheat
    Kromschroeder
    Tigsa
    Porcicultura (Father)
    Growket
    Interheat
    Kromschroeder
    Tigsa

Hi,

Okay, Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

It’s not a problem or an issue, I just want to create 4 new classes for 4 categories, then add a photo frame property for products that have any of those categories.

Hi,

Kindly create all 4 products categories.

Then, Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.term-growket .woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { border: solid 2px #ffaf00;}
    .term-interheat .woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { border: solid 2px #2c238f;}	
    .term-kromschroeder .woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { border: solid 2px #ffcb29;}	
    .term-tigsa .woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { border: solid 2px #bf1043;}

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.