Contact form not working BeFit

Home Forums All Other Themes Contact form not working BeFit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jess GreenlandJess Greenland
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 4

hi there,
    The contact form on the bottom section of my main page works fine, however the contact form on each page on the right hand side doesn’t work at all. You get a response saying ‘we’ll be in touch’ but no email is coming to the account.
    This is urgent as nobody can contact my business page. I cannot even find where on each page this contact form is coming from as i don’t see the short code in the HTML and it isn’t in a widget!
    Thank you very much.

RubenRuben
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 6

This is happening to me too. How do I either remove the form and/or properly utilize it?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly add contact form 7 plugin instead then kindly go to Appearance>Widgets>Primary sidebar and add any widget like text widget and then add plugin shortcode within it.

So basically instead of our form now your contact form 7 widget form will show up which should send email.

Regards,
    Shri

RubenRuben
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 6

Jess, I figured it out. Shri, tell me if I’m right.

The “dynamic-sidebar” is posted on every page. The .php file is listed under editor as “sidebar.php”. In the php file, find the email address and change it to your email address. All form responses should now go to the email address you provide in the php file.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Well it should be the admin email via Settings>General but in case this works for you all good for us as well.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.