- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is it possible to do the following:
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Footer » Footer Layout and change it to Footer 2 column.
2. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 5 » Section Content to remove or edit them.
1) I have tried to set the Footer to 2 columns but then the ‘Main Menu’ and ‘Latest Posts’ sections show in the footer. How do I specify which of the sections to show in the 2 column layout?
2) Thanks, that worked!
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
Shelby DeNike Today we are going to list the interview of Shelby DeNike from Okemos, Michigan. He is a Sales Engineer at Kinsta and a […]
Across – the – board compilation of the best school WordPress themes for all kinds of learning institutions. These school WordPress themes can be used […]
We invite you to join the big community of creative blog WordPress themes users to craft a unique and highly productive personal or corporate blog […]