- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is it possible to do the following:
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Footer » Footer Layout and change it to Footer 2 column.
2. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 5 » Section Content to remove or edit them.
1) I have tried to set the Footer to 2 columns but then the ‘Main Menu’ and ‘Latest Posts’ sections show in the footer. How do I specify which of the sections to show in the 2 column layout?
2) Thanks, that worked!
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
The emergence of the internet has led to the creation of a whole new platform where social, educative, and commercial interactions can take place between […]
Custom Post Types and available plugins in WordPress are being discussed here Creation and administration of WordPress supported website is not as complicated and time […]
When it comes to improving the security of a WordPress website, installing security plugins is usually considered as the best practice that every WordPress website […]