- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is it possible to do the following:
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Footer » Footer Layout and change it to Footer 2 column.
2. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 5 » Section Content to remove or edit them.
1) I have tried to set the Footer to 2 columns but then the ‘Main Menu’ and ‘Latest Posts’ sections show in the footer. How do I specify which of the sections to show in the 2 column layout?
2) Thanks, that worked!
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
A search- based list of simple responsive WordPress Themes is at your disposal to exercise the simplest ways to provide an optimal mobile viewing experience […]
We are beyond excited to share the best escrow service WordPress themes with you. These templates are designed mainly for escrow and financial services, real […]
Non-profit organizations have played a pivotal role in contributing value to society. Since the evolution of internet age and websites, they are blessed with an […]