- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is it possible to do the following:
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Footer » Footer Layout and change it to Footer 2 column.
2. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 5 » Section Content to remove or edit them.
1) I have tried to set the Footer to 2 columns but then the ‘Main Menu’ and ‘Latest Posts’ sections show in the footer. How do I specify which of the sections to show in the 2 column layout?
2) Thanks, that worked!
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
How do eyewear WordPress themes showcase product catalog and variations effectively? Do you have an eyewear or optical store and want to market your products […]
How do deluxe WordPress themes enhance user experience through advanced customization options? Are you a hotel or restaurant owner? Or are you serving your customers […]
How do WordPress themes for professional speakers balance aesthetics with functionality? It does not matter whatever service you offer; you must have a unique business […]