- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is it possible to do the following:
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Footer » Footer Layout and change it to Footer 2 column.
2. Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 5 » Section Content to remove or edit them.
1) I have tried to set the Footer to 2 columns but then the ‘Main Menu’ and ‘Latest Posts’ sections show in the footer. How do I specify which of the sections to show in the 2 column layout?
2) Thanks, that worked!
Okay, kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
Are you looking for creative and inspirational WordPress themes for authors? WordPress author themes allow flexibility and freedom for authors to build their websites as […]
Football WordPress themes are the best options especially if you own a business related to sports. Definitely a good choice for coaches and trainers in […]
Gleckler Olga Today we are going to list the interview of Gleckler Olga from St. Petersburg, Russia. She is a Former Web developer/Programmer at Arny […]