Complete Pro – Home page slider

Home Forums All Other Themes Complete Pro – Home page slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KimKim
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

Hi I installed Complete Pro as my new template a couple of days ago. Part of the appeal is because I can change the home page slider. However I can’t actually work out how to do this unless it is between default and custom. So where would I find the code for custom? As the default seems a shorter height and is effecting the images in the slider.

My domain is www.kimbleeze.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Kim,

Kindly check this documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/#slider-section

Regards,
    Brad

KimKim

Hi Brad,

I have read that section. Lol I am not entirely clueless. I know how to change it between default and custom and I think mentioned it in my first question to you guys. Nothing tells me where to find the code for say, the Master Slider, Cyclone Slider, Accordion Slider and Meta Slider. It was my understanding the this theme came with them yet I am unable to find any trance of where they are or where the code to each may be.

I also can’t seem to find information on changing the inner page headers either…

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Kim

For the homepage you can add via plugins>add new and add any of the slider by searching them and add them into plugin and activate. Go to its settings and add the slides etc and once configured entirely add the shortcode here as shown in this image: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/assets/img/slide4.png

This is for replacing the homepage slider for inner pages kindly see these 2 images:

http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/assets/img/custom-on.png (this first one shows how to show custom fields when on any page)

Then the second one shows how to add a custom field named “headercode”: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/assets/img/addcode.png

Within header code you can add iframe of Google map or slider shortcode of any slider plugin you want to show.

Regards,
    Shri

KimKim

You seem to be missing my point… The Complete Pro website is meant to come with different custom headers that I can use. I know how to change a custom header. What I am needing is – where is the code for these said headers as mentioned above? Ie Master Slider, Cyclone Slider, Accordion Slider and Meta Slider. No where in the information you have provided me does it give this information.

Can you PLEASE read my question properly and answer my question properly instead of giving me generic answers and posting images to what I’d already worked out myself?

SO far, this theme falls very short of what is advertised.

KimKim

And apologies… I just getting getting very frustrated.

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Kim,

If you want to use Master slider then you have to install the master slider plugin and copy the shortcode of the plugin and paste it in the custom header. Same for the other sliders as well. If you want to use any of this Master Slider, Cyclone Slider, Accordion Slider and Meta Slider you need to install the plugins.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.