- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I want to play around with the contact form that is found on each inner page of the theme.
I want to see what it looks like if it is removed, but I also need to test it to make sure that the form sends messages to a specific email.
My questions are:
1. How do I remove the Contact form from each page?
2. How / where do i make adjustments to the contact form, including making sure that the form is linked to a specific email address?
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Widgets » Sidebar Main and drop drop an empty text widget there.
2. Contact form emails by default goes to admin email id, if you want to change it kindly use below shortcode and replace firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address.
[contactform to_email="email@example.com" title="Contact Form"]
Do you want to make your website blisteringly fast, offer the best web user experience you can and hit that much desired “100” Google PageSpeed […]
WordPress and Blogger are 2 of the most popular blogging platforms you can choose to get started with your own blog or website. However, when […]
If you are looking for the best and top rated code editors for WordPress developers to code and design your WP sites, then you are […]