- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I want to play around with the contact form that is found on each inner page of the theme.
I want to see what it looks like if it is removed, but I also need to test it to make sure that the form sends messages to a specific email.
My questions are:
1. How do I remove the Contact form from each page?
2. How / where do i make adjustments to the contact form, including making sure that the form is linked to a specific email address?
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Widgets » Sidebar Main and drop drop an empty text widget there.
2. Contact form emails by default goes to admin email id, if you want to change it kindly use below shortcode and replace firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address.
[contactform to_email="email@example.com" title="Contact Form"]
Are you looking for the best WordPress accessibility plugins? If so, you have landed on the right page. By using accessibility plugins you can make […]
Facebook has become one of the largest social media platforms that send more traffic to your online store and help you generate more sales and […]
You have a website, but don’t know what to write on a WordPress blog? Then it’s time to learn about some good tools for creating […]