- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I want to play around with the contact form that is found on each inner page of the theme.
I want to see what it looks like if it is removed, but I also need to test it to make sure that the form sends messages to a specific email.
My questions are:
1. How do I remove the Contact form from each page?
2. How / where do i make adjustments to the contact form, including making sure that the form is linked to a specific email address?
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Widgets » Sidebar Main and drop drop an empty text widget there.
2. Contact form emails by default goes to admin email id, if you want to change it kindly use below shortcode and replace email@example.com with your email address.
[contactform to_email="firstname.lastname@example.org" title="Contact Form"]
Acupuncture WordPress themes discussed here for reference and listed out. It’s an obvious fact, that mankind has considerably progressed in thousands of fields and areas, […]
WordPress Post Revisions are a useful feature that saves contents on the WordPress site regularly so that in an unlikely event such as when the […]
Testimonials are one the most important parts of copy one can put on their websites, sales letters, landing page or there are many other kinds […]