- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I want to play around with the contact form that is found on each inner page of the theme.
I want to see what it looks like if it is removed, but I also need to test it to make sure that the form sends messages to a specific email.
My questions are:
1. How do I remove the Contact form from each page?
2. How / where do i make adjustments to the contact form, including making sure that the form is linked to a specific email address?
1. Kindly go to Appearance » Widgets » Sidebar Main and drop drop an empty text widget there.
2. Contact form emails by default goes to admin email id, if you want to change it kindly use below shortcode and replace email@example.com with your email address.
[contactform to_email="firstname.lastname@example.org" title="Contact Form"]
What are crowdfunding WordPress themes that have created hype in the online space for the last few years? All industries, sectors, and enthusiasts have made […]
It has become essential for musicians to have a strong web presence along with phenomenal live performance and appearances. For all aspiring and successful artists, […]
There are so many methods that you can prefer to enhance the look and feel of your website. one of the alternative ways will help […]