Coffee Pro Theme/ Multiple Q’s

Home Forums All Other Themes Coffee Pro Theme/ Multiple Q’s

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ruheene JauraRuheene Jaura
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 30
    • Total: 43

Hi,

I’m using the Coffee Pro theme for a bagel shop, and needed help with the following please:

1. From the theme’s ‘My Account’ page, how do I remove the ‘Downloads’ link?

https://houseofbagelscolma.com/my-account/

2. I used the theme’s available shortcode to create a contact form, but how do I remove the ‘website’ field in it?

https://houseofbagelscolma.com/contact-us/

3. Also for the contact page I created above, I used the ‘contact-us’ page template which created a sidebar widget for the contact info. I then created a contact form in the main content area of the page, plus a business hours block, but really want the business hours block to be in the right sidebar too, under the contact info. It works if I move the business hours div to the sidebar div (.contact_right) in the developer tools, but how do I do it for my saved webpage? This is what my fixed code looks like:

<div class=”contact_right”>
    <h3 class=”widget-title”>Contact info:</h3>
    <p>605 Laurel St, San Carlos, CA 94070<br>
    1 </p>
    <div class=”phone-no”>
    <p>Phone: 650-637-8277</p>
    <p>E-mail: [email protected]</p>

</div>

<br><br>

<div itemprop=”location” itemscope=”” itemtype=”http://schema.org/Organization” class=”wp-block-jetpack-contact-info”>

<h3 class=”widget-title”>Business Hours:</h3>

<dl class=”jetpack-business-hours “><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Mon”>Monday</dt><dd class=”Mon”>6:30 am – 2:30 pm</dd></div><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Tue”>Tuesday</dt><dd class=”Tue”>6:30 am – 2:30 pm</dd></div><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Wed”>Wednesday</dt><dd class=”Wed”>Closed</dd></div><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Thu”>Thursday</dt><dd class=”Thu”>6:30 am – 2:30 pm</dd></div><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Fri”>Friday</dt><dd class=”Fri”>6:30 am – 2:30 pm</dd></div><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Sat”>Saturday</dt><dd class=”Sat”>7:00 am – 2:30 pm</dd></div><div class=”jetpack-business-hours__item”><dt class=”Sun”>Sunday</dt><dd class=”Sun”>7:00 am – 2:30 pm</dd></div></dl></div>

</div>

Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

1. From the theme’s ‘My Account’ page, how do I remove the ‘Downloads’ link?

Ans: page link isn’t opening.

2. I used the theme’s available shortcode to create a contact form, but how do I remove the ‘website’ field in it?

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

#contactform_main input[type="url"] {
        display: none;
    }

3. Also for the contact page I created above, I used the ‘contact-us’ page template which created a sidebar widget for the contact info. I then created a contact form in the main content area of the page, plus a business hours block, but really want the business hours block to be in the right sidebar too, under the contact info. It works if I move the business hours div to the sidebar div (.contact_right) in the developer tools, but how do I do it for my saved webpage? This is what my fixed code looks like:

Ans: Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.