changing default slider to Meta slider and other appearance issues.

Home Forums All Other Themes changing default slider to Meta slider and other appearance issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Faizan QuraishiFaizan Quraishi
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 23

Dear Support team, my website URL is: royalsaffron.af
    i would like to:

1, How can we change the default slider? I couldn’t find this in a documentary file. For example I want to change to a master slider or to any other slider.
    2, The sticky header is not working on mobile, it works only in pc
    3, How can we add some new text in some areas without changing to other texts, For example I want to add some new text down after the slider.
    4, I want to add a product showcase slider and a testimonial slider in the About Us page, how can I add that please?
    5, The social media icons are not appearing on the header.
    6, can you please have an overall look at my website, while using your skt editor i see some errors in homepage,
    erros says:
    [post-style4 show=2 exceplenghth]
    These errors are there in the homepage in latest news, meet our team and also in the products section, can you please fix it.
    7, The SSL Lock is not appearing while opening the homepage, it appears only while opening other pages.
    8, I would like to remove or hide the extra options like sliders in homepage, and variation layouts, shortcodes and also extra other things from other pages please let me know how to do this. how can i select one options from them and remove other options.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30638
    • Total: 30638

Hi,

1, How can we change the default slider? I couldn’t find this in a documentary file. For example I want to change to a master slider or to any other slider.

Kindly visit WordPress Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page -> Slider -> slider type -> Choose from drop down custom slider

Once chosen a box will appear where you need to place the shortcode of the custom slider plugin you are using.

This way on any theme of ours you can use custom slider be it video, images, gallery, accordion, layered or anything else.

2, The sticky header is not working on mobile, it works only in pc?

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.home .header.type1.myfixedHeader {
    position: fixed !important;
    }

5, The social media icons are not appearing on the header?

Ans: Kindly add social icon shortcodes in Topbar Right Text1.

[social_area]
        [social icon="facebook" link="#"]
        [social icon="twitter" link="#"]
        [social icon="google-plus" link="#"]	
        [social icon="linkedin" link="#"]
        [social icon="pinterest" link="#"]
    [/social_area]

6, can you please have an overall look at my website, while using your skt editor i see some errors in homepage,

Ans: Shortcode previews are not available in page editor, kindly view the page in frontend.

8, I would like to remove or hide the extra options like sliders in homepage, and variation layouts, shortcodes and also extra other things from other pages please let me know how to do this. how can i select one options from them and remove other options?

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Menus >> Create your menu there.

Kindly refer our documentation how to setup menus.
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/natural-herbs-documentation/#navigation

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

thank you very much for your reply.
    1, what is the shortcode of the custom slider plugin for example meta slider? or master slider
    where we can find the shortcodes?
    can i remove or hide the Slide Half Overlay Color?
    3, i didn’t your reply for my 3rd and 4th questions? can you please reply?
    7, Why the SSL is not appearing or working on homepage? can you please check and reply.

thank you

Hi,

1, what is the shortcode of the custom slider plugin for example meta slider? or master slider
    where we can find the shortcodes?
    Ans: Kindly refer this documentation.

3, How can we add some new text in some areas without changing to other texts, For example I want to add some new text down after the slider.
    Ans: Add default skt page builder blocks to add your new content.

4, I want to add a product showcase slider and a testimonial slider in the About Us page, how can I add that please?
    Ans: edit about us page to skt page builder, there is a home page section tab click on this tab, there is a blocks choose your product block and testimonial block…

7, The SSL Lock is not appearing while opening the homepage, it appears only while opening other pages.
    Ans: Unfortunately, this isn’t our theme issue.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

thank you,
    I have checked shortcodes for the this documentry, there is no shortcode mentioned for the custom slider.
    i am interested in meta slider. kindly please provide me the shortcode for that.

Hi,

Kindly refer this documentation how to setup meta slider.
    https://pagely.com/blog/responsive-slider-plugin-wordpress/

Hope this help.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Thank you for reply.
    I prefer to keep the current default slider Can i change the size of : Slide Half Overlay
    Slide Half overlay size is too large, I would like to resize it and make it small, because it prevents the half size of photos in slider to be displayed,
    Kindly please change it and make it small.
    2, I have added the social icon shortcodes in Topbar Right Text1. But still the its not appearing
    [social_area]
    [social icon=”facebook” link=”#”]
    [social icon=”twitter” link=”#”]
    [social icon=”google-plus” link=”#”]
    [social icon=”linkedin” link=”#”]
    [social icon=”pinterest” link=”#”]
    [/social_area]

3, Move to Top button is not working in footer section on mobile site.

4, How can i add whatsapp button link in my website,

Awaiting your replies.
    thank you for your cooperation

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.to_top { z-index:9999999999;}
    .slider-overlay { width:30%;}

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.