change widths of footer

Home Forums All Other Themes change widths of footer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    palomapaloma
    Participant
    • Topics: 20
    • Replies: 57
    • Total: 77

Hi, I’m using solar energy theme and I want to adjust the size widths of the footer columns.
    Using 3 footer columns, making the 1st column 25% and the other 2 equal size (or similar size).
    How do I change the code for that?
    I see :
    <?php } if ($footertype == 3) {?>
    <div class=”footercols3″ ><?php if (dynamic_sidebar(‘footer-1’)) : else : ?><h4><?php if (!empty ($complete[‘foot_cols1_title’])) { $ftcols1 = html_entity_decode($complete[‘foot_cols1_title’]); $ftcols1 = stripslashes($ftcols1); echo do_shortcode($ftcols1); } ?></h4><?php $ftcols1cntnt = $complete[‘foot_cols1_content’]; echo do_shortcode($ftcols1cntnt); endif;?></div>
    <div class=”footercols3″><?php if (dynamic_sidebar(‘footer-2’)) : else : ?><h4><?php if (!empty ($complete[‘foot_cols2_title’])) { $ftcols2 = html_entity_decode($complete[‘foot_cols2_title’]); $ftcols2 = stripslashes($ftcols2); echo do_shortcode($ftcols2); } ?></h4><?php $ftcols2cntnt = $complete[‘foot_cols2_content’]; echo do_shortcode($ftcols2cntnt); endif;?></div>
    <div class=”footercols3″><?php if (dynamic_sidebar(‘footer-3’)) : else : ?><h4><?php if (!empty ($complete[‘foot_cols3_title’])) { $ftcols3 = html_entity_decode($complete[‘foot_cols3_title’]); $ftcols3 = stripslashes($ftcols3); echo do_shortcode($ftcols3); } ?></h4><?php $ftcols3cntnt = $complete[‘foot_cols3_content’]; echo do_shortcode($ftcols3cntnt); endif;?></div>
    <?php } ?>

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30645
    • Total: 30645

Hi,

This is done. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.