- March 30, 2016 at 12:58 pm #28687Kathleen BoyceMemberMember since: November 16, 2015
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 1
- Total: 5
While customizing the site (http://phanclan.net/ratd), we run into 2 challenges that cannot find the solutions.
Challenge #1 – Site background color.
We have a need to change the background color of the entire site. From reviewing your documentation, we found the following places to make that change:
(1) Appearance -> Customize -> Colors -> Background Color (This parameter only change the background of page and not the overall site).
(2) Appearance -> Customize -> Colors -> Background Image (This also only change the content page and not the site).
(3) Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings ->Background Colors (This changes the background in some part of the site but not for the entire site).
Challenge #2 – We hide Section #1 and enable Section #2 and found that there is large amount of blank spaces between the welcome page and the start of Section #2. We want to (1) Reduce amount of spaces between the Welcome page and Section #2 (Popular Procedures); (2) remove the time delay when Section #2 is displayed. In other words, as users scroll down Popular Procedure will come in from right to left and there is a delay. We want to disable the feature.
Please advice…March 30, 2016 at 1:41 pm #28693Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 23490
- Total: 23490
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
For the section background color, Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Section
You will find background color option within the section.
Animation and spaces between section issue have been solved. Kindly check and confirm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.