- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
While customizing the site (http://phanclan.net/ratd), we run into 2 challenges that cannot find the solutions.
Challenge #1 – Site background color.
We have a need to change the background color of the entire site. From reviewing your documentation, we found the following places to make that change:
(1) Appearance -> Customize -> Colors -> Background Color (This parameter only change the background of page and not the overall site).
(2) Appearance -> Customize -> Colors -> Background Image (This also only change the content page and not the site).
(3) Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings ->Background Colors (This changes the background in some part of the site but not for the entire site).
Challenge #2 – We hide Section #1 and enable Section #2 and found that there is large amount of blank spaces between the welcome page and the start of Section #2. We want to (1) Reduce amount of spaces between the Welcome page and Section #2 (Popular Procedures); (2) remove the time delay when Section #2 is displayed. In other words, as users scroll down Popular Procedure will come in from right to left and there is a delay. We want to disable the feature.
Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
For the section background color, Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Section
You will find background color option within the section.
Animation and spaces between section issue have been solved. Kindly check and confirm.
The emergence of the internet has led to the creation of a whole new platform where social, educative, and commercial interactions can take place between […]
Custom Post Types and available plugins in WordPress are being discussed here Creation and administration of WordPress supported website is not as complicated and time […]
When it comes to improving the security of a WordPress website, installing security plugins is usually considered as the best practice that every WordPress website […]