Change text and also icon hover colour for Employment & skills etc.

Home Forums IT Consultant Support Change text and also icon hover colour for Employment & skills etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Melanie brummellMelanie brummell
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 9

Hi,

where do I change the text links for the Employment & skills and other links in that section? Also, where do I change the hover colour of the icons for these links?

Kind regards

Melanie

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Melanie,

Text can be changed from section 2. So kindly check Appearance>Theme Options>Sections>Section 2 and find the shortcode where Employment and Skills text is given.

Unfortunately those icons weren’t in fontawesome or some other place. We kept those images as hard links. If you can show us your website we can guide you.

In next update we promise to cater this point and fix this area.

Regards,
    Shri

Melanie brummellMelanie brummell
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 9

Hi Shri,

In options-section 2 I have just one thing: Testimonials – am I missing something here? I don’t see any short code in there relating to the Employment and Skills etc.

I am very new to WordPress (first time I have used it) so what might be obvious to others isn’t yet clear to me.

How/where do I change the fontawesome being used and re-hard code it to my chosen colour (I just need the file location where it is hard coded as can see the image path in Google chrome’s elements.

Mel

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Mel,

Sorry not section 2. Section 1 is where it has the code of Employment and Skills.

Please check and confirm. Check documentation here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/itconsultant_documentation/

Exact screenshot: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/itconsultant_documentation/assets/img/screenshot-04.jpg

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.