- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When I click on one of the team members in the section ‘our team’ I go to a new individual page of this member. I don’t like the layout of the page. I want to change:
1. the header image
2. the layout: remove the sidebar (just like adding an extra page)
3. remove ‘post navigation’ at the bottom
4. remove ‘no replies’ at the top (where the date is)
How can I manage this?
1. Header image: Appearance>Customize>Header changes the header image. Featured image is shown in case its been used.
You can also use “Page links to” plugin to redirect team members to separate page where you have layout control.
Hope this is better.
The most bright and well managed bouncy castle WordPress themes are collected in this article for bouncy castle hire and party packages, inflatable and adult […]
Are you thinking about making your site look secure and protected with HTTPS and SSL? Several simple steps are discussed in this article for you […]
All the generations from Grandparents to child super-starts and even ordinary teenagers are active on social media today. Social media handles like Instagram, Facebook, and […]