- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When I click on one of the team members in the section ‘our team’ I go to a new individual page of this member. I don’t like the layout of the page. I want to change:
1. the header image
2. the layout: remove the sidebar (just like adding an extra page)
3. remove ‘post navigation’ at the bottom
4. remove ‘no replies’ at the top (where the date is)
How can I manage this?
1. Header image: Appearance>Customize>Header changes the header image. Featured image is shown in case its been used.
You can also use “Page links to” plugin to redirect team members to separate page where you have layout control.
Hope this is better.
Building a website has become very common these days. Almost every small or big business owner is planning to build a WordPress website of their […]
This time we’ll come together over the best clown WordPress themes for clown and entertaining, kids and another party planner, magician and artist, event planners […]
Are you someone who is looking for a Charity WordPress themes for your charitable trust? If Yes, then continue reading this post. With the increase […]