- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When I click on one of the team members in the section ‘our team’ I go to a new individual page of this member. I don’t like the layout of the page. I want to change:
1. the header image
2. the layout: remove the sidebar (just like adding an extra page)
3. remove ‘post navigation’ at the bottom
4. remove ‘no replies’ at the top (where the date is)
How can I manage this?
1. Header image: Appearance>Customize>Header changes the header image. Featured image is shown in case its been used.
You can also use “Page links to” plugin to redirect team members to separate page where you have layout control.
Hope this is better.
This time our main focus is pest control WordPress themes These pest control WordPress themes can be used for bugs, pests, termite and other insects […]
The best senior care WordPress themes can be found in this article for health and elderly care centers, rehabilitation centers, caregiving and other relevant service […]
Nowadays there are several multipurpose free WordPress themes which are coming online and are being added. But are they really multipurpose is the real question. […]