- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When I click on one of the team members in the section ‘our team’ I go to a new individual page of this member. I don’t like the layout of the page. I want to change:
1. the header image
2. the layout: remove the sidebar (just like adding an extra page)
3. remove ‘post navigation’ at the bottom
4. remove ‘no replies’ at the top (where the date is)
How can I manage this?
1. Header image: Appearance>Customize>Header changes the header image. Featured image is shown in case its been used.
You can also use “Page links to” plugin to redirect team members to separate page where you have layout control.
Hope this is better.
Keeping your site up and running at an optimal speed can do wonders for your niche specific business and client conversion rates. And there is […]
As a website owner, one thing that scares you the most while changing web host is losing the efforts you have put into optimizing your […]
Kids fonts are fun of excitement, colorful, fun loving, creative, with a ton of amazing and creative designs allow you to design kids fonts for […]