Change blog title font on Online Coach

Home Forums All Other Themes Change blog title font on Online Coach

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alina TacheAlina Tache
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 14

Hi! I purchased Online Coach, uploaded it fine to my WordPress and started customizing it and putting in content.

My problem is that I can’t find where to change the font used for the blog TITLE posts. I’ve tested all fonts in the Customize section and figured out which font goes where, but I can’t find that one.

I have also searched the forum for this and I found a reference to a section in documentation called “Playing with Theme Options” (link: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/onlinecoach-doc/#playing-with-theme-options). My solution to my problem MIGHT be there. But then I have another problem: my theme options menu does NOT look like that. It’s a big orange square with “Links to Customizer settings”. And all it does is send me to different menus in Customizer.

Here’s a link to my problem: https://psihologalinatache.ro/2020/06/23/depresie/. It’s the first blog post. I want the blog titles to be the same font as the main menu (especially since the main menu font supports all the characters I need).

Help?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30573
    • Total: 30573

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.postitle, .product_title {
        font-family: 'Poppins', sans-serif;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Alina TacheAlina Tache
    Participant

Thank you, that fixed it!

Hi,

If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/sktthemes.org

Regards,
    Dave

Alina TacheAlina Tache
    Participant

Hi again! I’m coming back with kinda the same problem (the blog posts titles use a wrong font). The CSS code you gave me worked, when on the blog page or on each individual post page. However, there is a section on the homepage, where you use an Elementor Widget thingy to show the latest three blog posts. That one does not use the font, it’s the same as before. It’s something with “Shortcode” and the only thing written in it is “[home-posts limit=”3″]”.

I though I could just add the same CSS code in Elementor, but it requires I get Elementor PRO to use the CSS option. Is there any other way to fix this? I mean, without using Elementor PRO. I’d rather not drop 50$ on it just for this.

To see what I mean, here’s my website: https://psihologalinatache.ro/
    Down on homepage, the last section that appears before the footer columns.

Hi,

Kindly use this CSS to change section font family.

.elementor-76 .elementor-element.elementor-element-3f3d59e2 .elementor-heading-title, 
    .elementor-76 .elementor-element.elementor-element-77a74833 .elementor-heading-title {
        font-family: Poppins;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Alina TacheAlina Tache
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you for the reply. I tried putting the code in Appearance > Customize > Basic > Custom CSS. It didn’t change anything. Was I supposed to put it somewhere else?

Hi,

Kindly use this one:

.elementor-76 .elementor-element.elementor-element-3f3d59e2 .elementor-heading-title, 
    .elementor-76 .elementor-element.elementor-element-77a74833 .elementor-heading-title {
        font-family: 'Poppins', sans-serif !important;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Alina TacheAlina Tache
    Participant

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, still nothing 🙁
    It is the same as before.

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.