Can't customize theme, feature doesn't load

Home Forums All Other Themes Can't customize theme, feature doesn't load

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jakobbayjakobbay
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi

I try to customize my website, after installing the Pro Theme. But when I press “Customize” and it opens the tab, the rest doesn’t load. So I can’t customize the page.

I tried to delete the folder with the theme, and re-install it. But it didn’t help.

Browser: Chrome
    Tested on Win10 and Mac OS
    Theme: Charity Pro

See attached screenshot

jakobbayjakobbay
    Participant

In the console I get this error:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12 Uncaught TypeError: Language code must have format 2-3 letters and. optionally, hyphen, underscore followed by 2 more letters
    at Object.s.language (mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12)
    at Object.5.15 (mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12)
    at i (mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12)
    at e (mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12)
    at mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
    mediaelement-migrate.min.js?ver=4.9.5:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: MediaElementPlayer is not defined
    at mediaelement-migrate.min.js?ver=4.9.5:1
    at mediaelement-migrate.min.js?ver=4.9.5:1
    wp-mediaelement.min.js?ver=4.9.5:1 Uncaught TypeError: b(…).not(…).filter(…).mediaelementplayer is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.a (wp-mediaelement.min.js?ver=4.9.5:1)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.5:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.5:2)
    at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.5:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.5:2)

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Kindly deactivate all the plugins and check again.

Regards,
    Dave

jakobbayjakobbay
    Participant

Thx, it was a plugin that caused the error! 🙂

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.