bullets points not displaying and testimonials wrongly spaced

Home Forums All Other Themes bullets points not displaying and testimonials wrongly spaced

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    EvaEva
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 52
    • Total: 84

Hi,
    I am using the bakery pro theme, my product page is not displaying bullet points once I hit the publish button and the testimonials are weirdly spaced across the page. At the minute, I am displaying 3 but even when I reduced it to 2 they were pushed together without any space. I also tried to do some custom CSS for the blue Stripe Book Now Buttons to make them look the same shape and colour like the pink Sign Up button in the sidebar but it will only turn into a grey box. It seems to get overwritten by something else. Would you be able to assist? If you could please provide some CSS code I know where to implement it. My website is https://thehealthytart.com/nutrition-and-health-coaching-services/

Thank you so much in advance, I have tried everything I could think of but couldn’t make it work.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

EvaEva
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for your fast reply, the bullet points miraculously showed up out of a sudden and also the gap between the first two testimonials.
    But the button colour remains an issue, the blue buttons should look like the pink one in the sidebar.
    Would it be possible to display all three testimonials in one row or would that be too squashed?
    https://imgur.com/a/SANKd

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

#happycustomers-box { margin-right:20px;}
    .asp_product_buy_btn.blue { background: #ff6d84 !important; border-color: transparent !important; color: #fff !important; text-shadow: none !important; box-shadow: none !important;}

Regards,
    Chris

EvaEva
    Participant

Hi Chris,

thanks for your help, but the testimonials are still displaying the same way and I would really appreciate if you could add another line of code to make the writing in the button white instead of black.
    Thank you so much

Hi,

Add this code there:

#stripe_button_1 { color:#fff !important;}
    #happycustomers-box { margin-right:20px !important;} 

Regards,
    Chris

EvaEva
    Participant

Hi Chris
    this is what the code looks like.
    #happycustomers-box { margin-right:20px !important;}
    .asp_product_buy_btn.blue { background: #ff6d84 !important; border-color: transparent !important; color: #fff !important; text-shadow: none !important; box-shadow: none !important;}

#stripe_button_1 { color:#fff !important;}

It has changed the colour in one out of two book now buttons on the page and it seems like it had no effect on the way the testimonials are being displayed.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Add this code there:

#stripe_button_0 { color: #fff !important;}
    .site-main #happycustomers-box { width:31% !important;}

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.