Bug when trying to set featured image for a page in coffee-pro theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Bug when trying to set featured image for a page in coffee-pro theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mingmei
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

I was trying to set featured image for page in theme coffee-pro.
    But in the page with featured image, the “featured image” takes the place of the “default-banner” image so that the featured image is 100% width of the screen and auto height. The original “default-banner” image disappeared. I changed to other theme, it does not have such error, so it should be the coffee-pro bug. Please refer to my attached image.
    This is the page without a featured image.

Since the featured image becomes too big this is when you scroll down you can see the text part of the page.

mingmei

I just saw the post did not show my description of the images. I reply here and explain what was happening.

This is the page with featured image set to “default-banner” image, which means that I click the “set featured image” button and upload the original default-banner.jpg image when editing the page.

This is the page with a different size image as the featured image, the original size is only 177×177 which you can see from the small photo window which shows its actual size but from the website it is the 100% width. I can also see from google chrome and inspect the “featured image” and see its css setting is using the “inner-banner” css setting.

Since the featured image becomes too big this is when you scroll down you can see the text part of the page.

Forum Moderator
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 22442
    • Total: 22442

Hi Mingmei,

Kindly use the header image size 1420px in width and 300px in height.

Regards,
    Shri

mingmei

Thanks but you did not get what I say.
    I am talking about the “featured image” functionality but not header image. “featured image” is when you create a page or a post, you can upload a image as a thumbnail which is gonna show up under the header. I uploaded the image and on the page I created, I see the small around 200px wide featured image become 100% width of the screen and auto height so it is very large, and it takes the place of the header image, I mean the header image disappears. Please refer to the images and descriptions I uploaded. Thanks.

Forum Moderator
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 22442
    • Total: 22442

In our theme we have this feature that if you upload a featured image on any page it sets up as a header on that page if you don’t set a featured image it will continue to show appearance >> customize >> header image.

Regards,
    Shri

mingmei

I tried to upload a featured image for a post instead of a page, the post just look fine. I need to keep the header image and make the featured image work in “page” as the same in the “post” like the picture I attach here. I don’t want the featured image takes the place of the header image in “page”. Could you please tell me how to do it? Thanks.
    null

SKT Themes
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 6696
    • Total: 6704

Send us the WordPress admin details via email: @sktthemes.com">support@sktthemes.com and mention this forum URL so that we understand you need this.

Will be done by coder.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.