- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Forum Moderator.
May 26, 2016 at 8:32 am #34945
1. how can I add a link to hotels.com/booking.com in the book now button within the main slider? I can see where to edit the text on the button itself, but did not manage to insert a link… I am not used to html-coding as you can understand 😉
2. By the way (just curious); Is it possible to show two book now buttons on the slider?
3. When trying to embed the google maps url code into the contact section, it just disappears when hitting the save button…
JanMay 26, 2016 at 10:37 am #34954
Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting
You will find the About book now button box. You can add a link from there. Also you can add another button from this box.
Remove the iframe tag from your embed URL.
BradMay 26, 2016 at 11:10 am #34958
Sorry Brad, this was of little help.
I tried to embed a link within the “Book Now” button (so I know where to find and edit the text on this button) but the hard code then showed up on the site instead… If you see what I mean? I try to link up this page: https://uk.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&tab=description&hotel-id=543766&q-room-0-adults=2&YGF=2&MGT=1&WOE=7&WOD=6&ZSX=0&SYE=3&q-room-0-children=0
Where do I place it?
Also, I can read your message to the right of the “maps-box” about not using the so called iframe tag. However, this is greek to me. The code I got from Google Maps starts and ends with “iframe”, but if I try to remove those nothing happens. Here is the code: <iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d1570.6775577716362!2d13.94070631827764!3d66.81685855880713!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x45df7cd66be281b7%3A0x5947fe21d5132c60!2sSvartisen+Apartments!5e0!3m2!1sno!2sno!4v1464250092011″ width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Please edit it for me.
JanMay 26, 2016 at 11:39 am #34961
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
BradMay 26, 2016 at 12:48 pm #34968
This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
Hare is the URL of contact page: http://www.svartisenapartments.com/contact/
BradMay 26, 2016 at 1:04 pm #34971
More than I asked for 🙂 thanks a lot!
JanMay 26, 2016 at 1:24 pm #34976
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.