Befit Pro Header / Slider images

Home Forums All Other Themes Befit Pro Header / Slider images

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Allan RoyAllan Roy
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 10

Again Dave ty that is what the original post was about. I am close but still have 1 more issue my CSS knowledge is limited and am needing to move the subscribe now button to the centre of the section 6 Newsletter. I would like the column to be one_third but can’t get the button centred the current code is

[column_content type=”one_half”][/column_content][column_content type=”one_half_last”][blankspace height=”60″]

NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION

Get to know the latest news and offers that we provide at Synergy Martial Arts & Fitness

[simple_button size=”large” bg_color=”#dd3333″ color=”#fff” text=”SUBSCRIBE NOW” title=”Subscribe Now” url=”www.synergymartialartsnfitness.com/contact” position=”center”]

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Allan,

Kindly use this code in section 6

<div class="center_subcribe">
    [column_content type="one_half_last"][blankspace height="60"]

NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION

Get to know the latest news and offers that we provide at Synergy Martial Arts & Fitness

[simple_button size=”large” bg_color=”#dd3333? color="#ffffff" text="SUBSCRIBE NOW" title="Subscribe Now" url="www.synergymartialartsnfitness.com/contact" position="center"]

[/column_content]
    </div>

And add this code in custom css box:

.center_subcribe .last_column, .center_subcribe .one_half { float: none; margin: 0 auto !important; text-align: center;}

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.