Aw, Snap!

Home Forums All Other Themes Aw, Snap!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BenjaminBenjamin
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 10

Hi Guys,

http://new.ausbrass.com

Having huge issues with the theme. Chrome will not load this site, keeps saying it is running out of memory. Wren I load the site on an iPhone, Safari crashes saying it didn’t load right and needs to reload.

I have ran the site with all of the plug ins disabled and it still says it hasn’t got enough memory.

When I changed the theme to one of the standard WordPress ones, the error goes away.

Has anyone come across this problem before? It’s driving me bonkers – especially as I love the theme!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Benjamin,

Our themes are tested till WordPress 4.7.1 beta version so there is no question of theme creating problems.

Its a memory issue of your hosting. Ask them to increase it or use recommended WordPress hosting as given here: https://wordpress.org/hosting/

Regards,
    Shri

BenjaminBenjamin
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 10

I’ll try and speak to my hosting to see what is going on there. But it is definitely the theme at the moment as by switching out it completely fixed the problem.

I’m just hoping I can fix it because I truly like the theme.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Kindly don’t compare our theme with images to a twenty sixteen theme because the images don’t load up on that theme.

Based on our experience i said its a hosting problem because otherwise there would have been more customers facing the same issue if it were a theme problem.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.