- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have SKT White Pro and I made the main slider images little smaller and repositioned the bouncing Arrow and i was wondering two things
1) my client wants the page to go to the next phase slide down/move lower section if the visitor does not understand they need to press the arrow – maybe time based Could you please tell me how i could do this?
2) Regardless if you press the arrow or anything else it never goes away – why is that? Is it possible for it disappear after pressing it once?
Sorry for the delayed response as somehow this post wasn’t showing up (a bug in our system which has been rectified).
1. Okay best way would be to hide the arrow on your website and also to have the height of the slider reduced like have slider images width at 1400px and height as 300px so that without scroll people can see the navigation menu and rest down.
The following article comprises of various Cute WordPress Themes for making any Company Websites. This world is of equality and independence. Every individual no matter […]
This time let’s focus on pregnancy WordPress themes for pregnancy and mom – to – be websites. These pregnancy WordPress themes also are suitable for […]
WordPress is unquestionably the most practical and dynamically advancing content management system with its fairly simple installation and management processes, which utilizes all its resources […]