- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have SKT White Pro and I made the main slider images little smaller and repositioned the bouncing Arrow and i was wondering two things
1) my client wants the page to go to the next phase slide down/move lower section if the visitor does not understand they need to press the arrow – maybe time based Could you please tell me how i could do this?
2) Regardless if you press the arrow or anything else it never goes away – why is that? Is it possible for it disappear after pressing it once?
Sorry for the delayed response as somehow this post wasn’t showing up (a bug in our system which has been rectified).
1. Okay best way would be to hide the arrow on your website and also to have the height of the slider reduced like have slider images width at 1400px and height as 300px so that without scroll people can see the navigation menu and rest down.
One page design structures of the modern websites are gradually becoming more and more popular thanks a vast majority of advantages they bring to the […]
Split test your WordPress blog for A/B Testing or split testing for maximum conversion rates. WordPress─Unarguably the best CMS platform to start a website and […]
Short facts about the commercial free business email address & why are they crucial? A conventional business electronic mail address comprises your organization name in […]