Add additional email address to footer

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Add additional email address to footer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tami SiewrukTami Siewruk
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 18

Hello, we need to add an additional email address to the footer.  I’d like to keep using your footer if possible to do this.  I understand I’ll lose the social icons if I do a separate one.  Too much work to replace them manually – we’re always in a hurry 🙂

Is there any way to increase the width of the third column so it doesn’t line break?  We need it increased long enough for this line of text:  Service Requests:  [email protected]

I have tried to put this email link in many other footer places, but it strips the mailto code everytime, and it’s not active.  How do I make the existing email active?

http://parcstoneapartments.com/

Also I’d like to put the handicap graphic under the copyright on the left if possible, but when I paste a break and the image code in the settings, it will not display.

(As you can see, placing the handicap logo on the right interfere’s with the left/right slider arrows.)

Thank you in advance for your response.

Heather

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Heather,

Instead of copying within settings try to go into footer.php and then under the code of the contact details mention the new email (it won’t strip codes there).

Also similarly for the copyright section.

Regards,
    Shri

Tami SiewrukTami Siewruk
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 18

Everything turned out great.  thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.